• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Side effects from Super 4-Andro

Silent87

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I wonder what would I expect to get the side effects from super 4andro. I'm thinking about to run 600mg of super 4andro for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks,
Silent

Hey everybody,

I wonder what would I expect to get the side effects from super 4andro. I'm thinking about to run 600mg of super 4andro for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks,
Silent
Just a little water retention, but you'll feel awesome, haha! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 when you need to stock up!

Just a little water retention, but you'll feel awesome, haha! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 when you need to stock up!

Oh that's it? Ah, water retention isn't what I would want to get. I plan to run super tren along with it. I guess super tren would be able to cut the water retention out? I see super 4-andro could have mild convert estrogen, same with super tren, right? Should I worry about estrogen ?

Oh that's it? Ah, water retention isn't what I would want to get. I plan to run super tren along with it. I guess super tren would be able to cut the water retention out? I see super 4-andro could have mild convert estrogen, same with super tren, right? Should I worry about estrogen ?
E-Control will be perfect to stack with that cycle (3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM). It will control estrogen and also help keep you dry (control water retention). DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

E-Control will be perfect to stack with that cycle (3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM). It will control estrogen and also help keep you dry (control water retention). DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Alright, sounds good. Thanks man

Back