• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epi Andro

zman

Registered
Reaction score
Due to the ridiculous deal Ironmag Labs is running on Epi I decided to take advantage of it and pick up a couple of bottles. Not sure when I will be starting but looking forward to it.

I'm thinking of running it at 300mg / day.

Question: how to best split the doses? 2 150mg or three 100mg? Any input?

Thanks

I would just split the dose AM and PM. I hope you used a discount code! ebfitness15 if you need to pick up anything else!

I did use a discount code, I revived via email so I got anabolic with it. ;)

Took first dose of epi 150 mg... 0950 central.
Goal looking to loose belly fat harden muscles and retain muscles while increasing cardio.

And make sure that diet and weight training is on point! ;)

I hit back and bi single barbell row, pull downs low pulley, barbell curls concentration curls, good pump.

I hit back and bi single barbell row, pull downs low pulley, barbell curls concentration curls, good pump.

I'm using an app to keep track of my macros.

My wife just had a baby, and I have fat to loose. I figured is make the most of my paternity leave.

So far feel good.

Thanks man.
I decided to wait with the cycle. Untill we get in the grove of thibgs. To many variabled.

Let me start again, I figure I can use the stamina this product offers as well as some sense of well being. I would really like to due Androhard but I have tranferance concerns. Any wwayhere goes...

Started joging,/ running again to up my cardio, I quickly was reminded why I don't run, bad left knee. Football was fun but my left knee is f#@%!,
Back in o8 I badly injured it attempting a monkey roll while drunk on my bother who out weighed me by a lot. The Doc was like you could get surgery or rehab it. I did not get the surgery. I wonder if mk677 would speed the Recovery?

Started joging,/ running again to up my cardio, I quickly was reminded why I don't run, bad left knee. Football was fun but my left knee is f#@%!,
Back in o8 I badly injured it attempting a monkey roll while drunk on my bother who out weighed me by a lot. The Doc was like you could get surgery or rehab it. I did not get the surgery. I wonder if mk677 would speed the Recovery?
It could since it increases GH

Enjoying ironmag labs epiandro. Nothing drastic to report thus far not sure how fast the aggression takes, could be sleep deprivation or all the hormones being exuded here but I feel a slightly more explosive.

Day 8

Not all is lost i can still pedal my bike and swim, which is my favorite cardio. Summer has arrived to MN weighted in at 199 clothed. Going to partake in national bench day.

Not all is lost i can still pedal my bike and swim, which is my favorite cardio. Summer has arrived to MN weighted in at 199 clothed. Going to partake in national bench day.
Ha, enjoy!

Day 11

Started the second bottle. Only 10 days per bottle, bummer. I mis calculated I thought there were 90 caps per bottle.

I believe it is kicking in. Work pants are roomy and coworker have been asking if IV been working out. Really watching the diet however today buster bar from dairy queen. Nice.

Started the second bottle. Only 10 days per bottle, bummer. I mis calculated I thought there were 90 caps per bottle.

I believe it is kicking in. Work pants are roomy and coworker have been asking if IV been working out. Really watching the diet however today buster bar from dairy queen. Nice.

:cool:

Day 13

Making awesome progress in the abdominal department.
Yesterday cheat: beef chow fun, totally put me in a food comma. About 1000 calories over with chicken wing fried 🍗 👍. Back to Work.
Aggression way up backed off to 200mg. Also extend my run a couple days.

Making awesome progress in the abdominal department.
Yesterday cheat: beef chow fun, totally put me in a food comma. About 1000 calories over with chicken wing fried 🍗 👍. Back to Work.
Aggression way up backed off to 200mg. Also extend my run a couple days.
Nice!

Kinda loving it. Recommended fast burn grab 10lbs infant and dance sing for hours. 😳

Day 20

Last day, I was definitely able to jump start my gut loss. Great product best at 300mg but 200 was where my aggressive.

https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

Going to be giving this a shot to aid in knee recovery. Can't say enough good things about Mr. Arnald and IML!

Since it's not a IML label not sure if this is kosher Here?

EBAY your discount worked though 😊
Yessir! Somatozine helped my knee, hip, and SI joint tons, not to mention improved sleep. And Vicaine is the shit for energy and focus!

Back