• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Post super dmz cycle

andrew12

Registered
Reaction score
I recently finished my post cycle(ultra male, advanced cycle support, and E control) after doing 4 weeks of super DMZ. I have some left over ultra male and I had some extra anabolic matrix from a previous cycle. I started taking one pill of each a day. Any concerns I should have? I only have like 15-20 pills left in each bottle. Does it matter that I'm taking it right after my post?

I recently finished my post cycle(ultra male, advanced cycle support, and E control) after doing 4 weeks of super DMZ. I have some left over ultra male and I had some extra anabolic matrix from a previous cycle. I started taking one pill of each a day. Any concerns I should have? I only have like 15-20 pills left in each bottle. Does it matter that I'm taking it right after my post?
I would go ahead and stop the Ultra Male, but you should be ok with the Anabolic Matrix for a bit longer.

Back