• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

im a fish lover which kind

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
do you think is the best type to eat?? i love all fish and i def eat a lot of chicken also. but whats your fav type of fish to eat thinking about clean quality and protein wise? i know tuna is a big one but what about other types like flounder, tilapia, cod etc i eat all kinds of fish even snakehead etc.. i also get a lot of gator meat to eat from where i live. love gator honestly. personally i try to limit my red meat intake on cycle due to cholesterol levels possibly being higher during a cycle.

I love salmon personally. It can get a bit expensive though. I always try to snag it when it's on sale at the local supermarket.

salmon is great mahi is also great. forgot to mention those.

Talapia.

Fish is great for a bodybuilder's diet but as we all know, it can be very expensive. I prefer salmon, tuna, cod, haddock and flounder and other mild white fish.

Walleye.

I'm a fish lover too. I was actually gonna mention Walleye. One of the best fresh water fish.

I also like
Mahi-Mahi
Flounder
Trout
Red Snapper
Wild Salmon
Tautog
Ahi Tuna

Hi Mastershake,
I like salmon fish most as salmon fish if great in taste and have many health benefits. Salmon fish improve vision, great for brain health and protects body from free radicals. Salmon fish boost digestive system and helps in losing weight also. Salmon fish lower high blood pressure, prevent from depression, heart disease and certain types of cancer.

I love and prefer tuna, I especially prefer deviled fish..

Everyone missed the best one of all fishes...cheap an fast....SARDINES...in tomatoe sauce or King Oscar Mediterranean style

Back