• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First time PH use, age 22, super DMZ 2.0??

hey11223

Registered
Reaction score
Info:
Height: 6ft
Weight: 195
Bf: 13%
Lifting Experience: 10 years

I am looking to start my first ever PH cycle. After researching for the past year, I seems like an ironmaglabs ph would be the best source to do so. My overall goal is to increase muscle mass.

with Super DMZ Rx 2.0 being discontinued, I ended up buying a bottle while it was available. Yet after researching more in depth on the product, it seems like the consensus is that Super DMZ Rx 2.0 may be a bit harsh for a first PH cyle.

ok here come the questions, haha

1. Is Super DMZ Rx 2.0 a good first PH? If not, any other recommendations?

2. I've heard 21 gives the OK to start using PHs, but i've also read past 26... is 22 (almost 23) a happy medium?

3. Support supps? I have seen what's recommended on the product listings for ironmaglabs, but also variations on the forums. Will I be fine just buying what is recommended with the PH by ironmaglabs?

Again, I've been researching websites/forums for the past year extensively, yet I feel like there are holes in what i know. Thanks for all the help!

Info:
Height: 6ft
Weight: 195
Bf: 13%
Lifting Experience: 10 years

I am looking to start my first ever PH cycle. After researching for the past year, I seems like an ironmaglabs ph would be the best source to do so. My overall goal is to increase muscle mass.

with Super DMZ Rx 2.0 being discontinued, I ended up buying a bottle while it was available. Yet after researching more in depth on the product, it seems like the consensus is that Super DMZ Rx 2.0 may be a bit harsh for a first PH cyle.

ok here come the questions, haha

1. Is Super DMZ Rx 2.0 a good first PH? If not, any other recommendations?

2. I've heard 21 gives the OK to start using PHs, but i've also read past 26... is 22 (almost 23) a happy medium?

3. Support supps? I have seen what's recommended on the product listings for ironmaglabs, but also variations on the forums. Will I be fine just buying what is recommended with the PH by ironmaglabs?

Again, I've been researching websites/forums for the past year extensively, yet I feel like there are holes in what i know. Thanks for all the help!

Yes, I'd suggest saving that bottle of Super-DMZ 2.0 for a future cycle. As long as you know how to train smart, have your diet inline and are determined to make the best of the prohormone cycle, you will be just fine. I myself am 23 now; I started at 19yo with no consequences, I actually ended up growing another 2 inches taller 2.5yrs later. The only other additional supports you want to be sure to have would be electrolytes like sodium, chlorine, magnesium, and potassium to allow your muscles to function at their fullest. Taurine or creatine may also be found to be beneficial in relieving painful pumps.

Cyanostane is also a very anabolic prestacked product containing two very powerful compounds similar to the Steroid Anavar. But it is not as harsh as Super-DMZ and a much better choice for a first cycle. It is the most desirable product of choice for those looking to lose fat whilst maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass. You can pick up this stacked prohormone (Cyanostane) from http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/cyanostane/; then when you go to the checkout, you can enter my discount "adrenolin15" for 15% off your order.

I'd also recommend our Advanced Cycle Support to help keep you from experiencing any side effects while on the cycle and Anabolic Matrix will help to keep your libido high as a very effective natural test booster/aromatase inhibitor (prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen, which can lead to fat gain), which also happens to have Bioperine in it to enhance the absorption of the prohormone Cyanostane allowing for a more effective cycle.

Lastly, you will need a SERM for PCT. You can pick one up from Purity-Solutions.net; I recommend clomid. It is a research chemical and says not for human consumption but it is perfectly safe and simply suspended in grain alcohol - they have to state that to legally sell it, but you can trust it will work safely and effectively.

Let me lay it all out for you. You will need:
From IronMagLabs.com (with discount adrenolin15 for 15% OFF)
2x Cyanostane $76.49
1x Advanced Cycle Support $33.99
1x Anabolic Matrix $33.99

Purity-Solutions.net
1x Clomid $20

And I will lay out the cycle as I would run it for the best results.
Cycle:
Cyanostane Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x split evenly across the day

Anabolic Matrix Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x every day taken with Cyanostane

Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 1-6
2caps at the most convenient time for yourself

PCT:
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 7-8

Clomid Weeks 7-10
50mg at the most convenient time for yourself

I'm here to help! ;) If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know. You can contact me via, PM, in your thread, or leave me a visitor message by clicking my username.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your own experience, as well as the 15% off! Literally answered everything perfectly. I will pick this stuff up asap. And of course be sure to start a "journals and logs" thread once I get all this together. If anything else comes up I will let you know for sure.

i would however grab some dmz 2.0 before its gone for the future!! its awesome stuff

Adrenolin laid it out perfectly for you. Good stuff!

Not much let to add here, keep us posted on your progress.

Great job Adrenolin!

Nice response, Adrenolin! I, too, have been wondering what to try after I finish up my first round of Osta. I ordered 4 bottles of SDMZ2.0 and was incredibly excited when it arrived. I resisted the temptation to open one up and give it a try but was wondering what might be the best PH to start with as a newbie. I think you answered that question rather well. I noticed the Cyanostane stack includes Ultra-Male RX and E-Control at the end. I'm assuming the clomid, would replace the E-control but what are your thoughts on the Ultra-Male during this kind of cycle?

Nice response, Adrenolin! I, too, have been wondering what to try after I finish up my first round of Osta. I ordered 4 bottles of SDMZ2.0 and was incredibly excited when it arrived. I resisted the temptation to open one up and give it a try but was wondering what might be the best PH to start with as a newbie. I think you answered that question rather well. I noticed the Cyanostane stack includes Ultra-Male RX and E-Control at the end. I'm assuming the clomid, would replace the E-control but what are your thoughts on the Ultra-Male during this kind of cycle?

I like the Ultra Male for the on cycle libido boost personally.

I need a serious libido boost but that seems to be challenging. I have nearly everything I need for my first stack now. I still need to order Ultra-Male, which I was going to include in my SDMZ2 cycle, but I think I'll also order a bottle of Cyanostane and use Adr's stack as a starter and save the DMZ for later.

I need a serious libido boost but that seems to be challenging. I have nearly everything I need for my first stack now. I still need to order Ultra-Male, which I was going to include in my SDMZ2 cycle, but I think I'll also order a bottle of Cyanostane and use Adr's stack as a starter and save the DMZ for later.
Just about any hormone I take gives me a great boost in libido.. lol I think you'll find the same when you run the Anabolic Matrix with your cycle! ;) Also clomid will put a really nice increase in my sex drive. I think you'll be very impressed with the results post cycle. Cyano is one of my favorites!

Just about any hormone I take gives me a great boost in libido.. lol I think you'll find the same when you run the Anabolic Matrix with your cycle! ;) Also clomid will put a really nice increase in my sex drive. I think you'll be very impressed with the results post cycle. Cyano is one of my favorites!
Ha, this!

Yes, I'd suggest saving that bottle of Super-DMZ 2.0 for a future cycle. As long as you know how to train smart, have your diet inline and are determined to make the best of the prohormone cycle, you will be just fine. I myself am 23 now; I started at 19yo with no consequences, I actually ended up growing another 2 inches taller 2.5yrs later. The only other additional supports you want to be sure to have would be electrolytes like sodium, chlorine, magnesium, and potassium to allow your muscles to function at their fullest. Taurine or creatine may also be found to be beneficial in relieving painful pumps.

Cyanostane is also a very anabolic prestacked product containing two very powerful compounds similar to the Steroid Anavar. But it is not as harsh as Super-DMZ and a much better choice for a first cycle. It is the most desirable product of choice for those looking to lose fat whilst maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass. You can pick up this stacked prohormone (Cyanostane) from http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/cyanostane/; then when you go to the checkout, you can enter my discount "adrenolin15" for 15% off your order.

I'd also recommend our Advanced Cycle Support to help keep you from experiencing any side effects while on the cycle and Anabolic Matrix will help to keep your libido high as a very effective natural test booster/aromatase inhibitor (prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen, which can lead to fat gain), which also happens to have Bioperine in it to enhance the absorption of the prohormone Cyanostane allowing for a more effective cycle.

Lastly, you will need a SERM for PCT. You can pick one up from Purity-Solutions.net; I recommend clomid. It is a research chemical and says not for human consumption but it is perfectly safe and simply suspended in grain alcohol - they have to state that to legally sell it, but you can trust it will work safely and effectively.

Let me lay it all out for you. You will need:
From IronMagLabs.com (with discount adrenolin15 for 15% OFF)
2x Cyanostane $76.49
1x Advanced Cycle Support $33.99
1x Anabolic Matrix $33.99

Purity-Solutions.net
1x Clomid $20

And I will lay out the cycle as I would run it for the best results.
Cycle:
Cyanostane Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x split evenly across the day

Anabolic Matrix Weeks 1-6
1cap 3x every day taken with Cyanostane

Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 1-6

PCT:
Advanced Cycle Support Weeks 7-8

Clomid Weeks 7-10
50mg at the most convenient time for yourself

I'm here to help! ;) If you have any questions or need help with ANYTHING, let me know. You can contact me via, PM, in your thread, or leave me a visitor message by clicking my username.

Hi all. First post here. I'm considering purchasing the cyanostane stack outlined here. Is it still relevant? At 30 years old, and this being my first time with any 'help', I want to make sure I have everything I need and don't go overboard. Thanks

Back