• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some advice.

Bigguy9

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been gone for about 3 years. Just life and lost my Mom to cancer ect. Anyway, I'm wanted to get back into working out and I'm having a super hard time getting my appetite back! Been really depressed, ect and I have lost all my weight and muscle. I'm back down to 145 again! After taking a cycle of Mass from IMl back in 2014 which made me gain a solid 28lbs back then but I see the products have changed now and again I'm really Fighting my appetite now. Never hungry and go all day sometimes without even eating. What suppliment or suppliments can I order to get that back? I'm not really thinking about doing another mass cycle right now since I haven't worked out since 2015 and the last one I took really tore my joints up from moving up in weights so fast. (I'm guessing) my my old cycle (dmz ect mass cycle) really made me move up in weights fast! I loved it ha ha. But was thinking I should ease back into it? Right? Without a cycle or stack I guess it's called now. But I'll do whatever you all suggest I do. Thank you all a ton. ;)

Hello all. I've been gone for about 3 years. Just life and lost my Mom to cancer ect. Anyway, I'm wanted to get back into working out and I'm having a super hard time getting my appetite back! Been really depressed, ect and I have lost all my weight and muscle. I'm back down to 145 again! After taking a cycle of Mass from IMl back in 2014 which made me gain a solid 28lbs back then but I see the products have changed now and again I'm really Fighting my appetite now. Never hungry and go all day sometimes without even eating. What suppliment or suppliments can I order to get that back? I'm not really thinking about doing another mass cycle right now since I haven't worked out since 2015 and the last one I took really tore my joints up from moving up in weights so fast. (I'm guessing) my my old cycle (dmz ect mass cycle) really made me move up in weights fast! I loved it ha ha. But was thinking I should ease back into it? Right? Without a cycle or stack I guess it's called now. But I'll do whatever you all suggest I do. Thank you all a ton. ;)
Sounds like you really need to up your test so you'll feel better all around. I highly suggest 4 caps of 4-Andro daily. It will help with mood, libido, strength, and very likely appetite. One important thing is you need to eat or at least drink some shakes on those days when you aren't hungry; going a day without eating won't get you anywhere. Pick up a couple bottles of 4-Andro ASAP! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Sounds like you really need to up your test so you'll feel better all around. I highly suggest 4 caps of 4-Andro daily. It will help with mood, libido, strength, and very likely appetite. One important thing is you need to eat or at least drink some shakes on those days when you aren't hungry; going a day without eating won't get you anywhere. Pick up a couple bottles of 4-Andro ASAP! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thank you Sir! I've tried some test from discount nutritional and usual places around town but nothing really seamed to work but I knew to get it from here instead haha. This stuff is the only stuff that I've ever tried that acutely worked for me so I'll order some 4-Andro and see what happens. Also Thank you for the code, Much appreciated. Do I need to take any cycle support after taking that for a few months? And what do you think about me just getting the Alpha male stack? It sounds like the effects of that is what your suggesting right?
Thanks Brotha.

Thank you Sir! I've tried some test from discount nutritional and usual places around town but nothing really seamed to work but I knew to get it from here instead haha. This stuff is the only stuff that I've ever tried that acutely worked for me so I'll order some 4-Andro and see what happens. Also Thank you for the code, Much appreciated. Do I need to take any cycle support after taking that for a few months? And what do you think about me just getting the Alpha male stack? It sounds like the effects of that is what your suggesting right?
Thanks Brotha.
The Alpha Male Stack is definitely also a good idea because you could add the topical dht (AndroHard) to your test (4-Andro) and you would have the Ultra Male ready for PCT when your cycle is over. And it never hurts to add Advanced Cycle Support to any cycle and/or post cycle (PCT). And don't forget that discount code!

The Alpha Male Stack is definitely also a good idea because you could add the topical dht (AndroHard) to your test (4-Andro) and you would have the Ultra Male ready for PCT when your cycle is over. And it never hurts to add Advanced Cycle Support to any cycle and/or post cycle (PCT). And don't forget that discount code!

Awesome Sir Thank you and I won't forget Brotha. Thanks again for all the help and your time.

Back