• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme Cyanostane Osta Rx Stack

I'll have to pick up some DHEA for my next DMZ stack.

Caffeine should not cause fatigue, it's probably lethargy, take DHEA 50mg twice daily (like 8-10 bux a bottle at the pharmacy), final answer.

Buying this tomorrow thanks bro!!

I'll have to pick up some DHEA for my next DMZ stack.

I'll gove it a try and let u know how it goes my man. Also Im taking Animal Paks which has some Dhea and my Labrada 5000 came in so that should help with soreness and hydration.

Quick update, sorry i been MIA lately been really busy. My bf is down 1% :D i feel like the Halo is starting to kick in, getting vascular in the forearms and biceps, will be starting the Cyano this week very excited. Will need to add in more cardio, was very lazy this week in cardio, ill double it up this week though. Noticed that my muscles are feeling harder and a slight increase in leanness and/or more cut.

Quick update, sorry i been MIA lately been really busy. My bf is down 1% :D i feel like the Halo is starting to kick in, getting vascular in the forearms and biceps, will be starting the Cyano this week very excited. Will need to add in more cardio, was very lazy this week in cardio, ill double it up this week though. Noticed that my muscles are feeling harder and a slight increase in leanness and/or more cut.

I've seen a lot of guys complain about not gaining big weight on Halo. I am not gaining much weight at all but everyone swears I'm looking bigger and I can tell I'm more cut. I'm very interested to see what my body fat is at the end of the cycle. It seems to me that it will really help you cut fat while still building moderate muscle. I am very interested to see what my body fat is when I finish my cycle. Keep up the good work bro!

I've seen a lot of guys complain about not gaining big weight on Halo. I am not gaining much weight at all but everyone swears I'm looking bigger and I can tell I'm more cut. I'm very interested to see what my body fat is at the end of the cycle. It seems to me that it will really help you cut fat while still building moderate muscle. I am very interested to see what my body fat is when I finish my cycle. Keep up the good work bro!

Thanks, I'm gaining strength. Im also Taking Osta right now, tomorrow starts the cyano. I been gettin crazy bicep pumps. Keep up the good work, your doing great.

read through it, that guy is huge lol

Started Cyano today, felt good in the gym. I feel like the halo is taking full effect, how long before i feel the effects of Cyano? I had an incredible shoulder workout today btw. Havent felt sore in a while until today. Been drinking Labrada 5000mg BCAA with my 1 gallon jug, been waking up feeling good. Tried DHEA and i been feeling the effects of caffeine a lot more and have strength and energy throughout my workouts. I see a difference in bf around my stomach area, pumps have been lasting throughout my workouts. Will weigh in tomorrow and take down my bf%.

Started Cyano today, felt good in the gym. I feel like the halo is taking full effect, how long before i feel the effects of Cyano? I had an incredible shoulder workout today btw. Havent felt sore in a while until today. Been drinking Labrada 5000mg BCAA with my 1 gallon jug, been waking up feeling good. Tried DHEA and i been feeling the effects of caffeine a lot more and have strength and energy throughout my workouts. I see a difference in bf around my stomach area, pumps have been lasting throughout my workouts. Will weigh in tomorrow and take down my bf%.

I felt it kicking in pretty good about a week in. At two weeks there will be no mistake it has kicked in. You're gonna love the hardness and vascularity bro.

Just ordered a scale to weigh my food for better accuracy, and a scale that tells you % Body Fat, % Total Body Water, % Muscle Mass and Bone Mass. Hopefully this can help track my progress better and I can really see how i react to the IML products.

Destroyed Legs today, can barely walk lol I did Kai Greene's leg workout and let me tell you, it kicked my ass literally. As soon as my new weight scale comes in I will post my new weight and such.

Destroyed Legs today, can barely walk lol I did Kai Greene's leg workout and let me tell you, it kicked my ass literally. As soon as my new weight scale comes in I will post my new weight and such.

Love Kai bro, I love his monastic approach to training. You're gonna love the Cyano once it kicks in. I seriously wish I could take it indefinitely. I love the hardness and vascularity. Don't expect a ton of weight gain but get ready for a serious change in how your body looks ;) Keep training hard!!

Love Kai bro, I love his monastic approach to training. You're gonna love the Cyano once it kicks in. I seriously wish I could take it indefinitely. I love the hardness and vascularity. Don't expect a ton of weight gain but get ready for a serious change in how your body looks ;) Keep training hard!!

Thanks bro, his leg workout was crazy! Never did Jefferson Squats before and they did damage lol I wasn't really looking to put on size, mostly cut up and lose bf while retaining my size maybe gains few lbs of muscle in the process. If I wanted to put on size I would do a Sdmz and methadrol cycle and eat like a pig all day. If you or anyone here have some good bf loss suggestions or supps that actually work along with my current diet and stack lmk. If anyone wants to know the leg workout I did yesterday here it is:

Leg Day

10min Warmup on the treadmill or stair master

Jefferson Squats- 1 warmup set, 3 sets increasing weight

Kickbacks- 1 warmup set, 3 sets increasing weight

Straight Legged Deadlifts- 3 sets increasing weight

Lunges- 1 warmup set, 3 sets increasing weight

Seated calf raises- 3 sets increasing weight

Standing calf raises-3 sets increasing weight

Leg curls- 3 sets increasing weight

Standing leg curls- 3 sets increasing weights

Leg extension- 1 warmup set, 3 sets increasing weight

Squat- 1 warmup set, 3 sets increasing weight

Took the weekend to recover from legs. They are feeling better today but no good enough to go lift. Tomorrow I will be in the gym.

Obliterated Back and Triceps today! Felt a crazy pump throughout the whole workout and strength is significantly up. I feel like with the 2 days of added rest and finally the effects of the cyano and halo might be in full effect. I upped the weight in every workout by about 10lbs. looking leaner as well. soon as the new scale comes in i will update weight bf etc.

Good stuf bro. I love how that Cyano makes me look/feel. Keep hitting it hard!

Obliterated Back and Triceps today! Felt a crazy pump throughout the whole workout and strength is significantly up. I feel like with the 2 days of added rest and finally the effects of the cyano and halo might be in full effect. I upped the weight in every workout by about 10lbs. looking leaner as well. soon as the new scale comes in i will update weight bf etc.
Nice brother!! Making me want to jump on my Halo/Cyano stack early.

Thinking about doing a test run of the halo/cyano stack to see how my body reacts. I had planned on using the halo/cyano stack during my prep for Jr. USAs next year but want to know exaclty what I'm in for and what to expect.

Good stuf bro. I love how that Cyano makes me look/feel. Keep hitting it hard!

So far I love it. I havent even finished the first bottle. No sides at all, this is a very food combo. Will do bro thanks for the encouragement.

Nice brother!! Making me want to jump on my Halo/Cyano stack early.

Im liking this stack honestly. No bloat feeling or sides at all. When working out getting really good pumps and pushing through the workouts getting 9-10reps with every set.

You know it! Just can't say it enough!

Great stack IMHO. and in not a board rep at all or in no way affiliated with IML besides the fact that im loving their products lol

Thinking about doing a test run of the halo/cyano stack to see how my body reacts. I had planned on using the halo/cyano stack during my prep for Jr. USAs next year but want to know exaclty what I'm in for and what to expect.

Your gonna like it, Halo as you know takes a while to kick in so I would take halo for 2 weeks first then kick in the cyano and feel the crazy pumps they give you combined when they are both saturated with in your body. Good clean stack with out the bloat and sides bro.

I think you will love it for contest prep, especially the Cyano.

Hit legs today, really sore. Felt pump and went up in weight in a few areas. Love this stack so far.

Liking the log bro! Good stuff! Keep killin it!

Sorry was away for the weekend. I worked out back and triceps. Let me tell u the pumps were almost unbearable lol I had to take a break from back and hop onto tricep for a few sets then jump back to lat exercises. Love this combo! Even on non lift days my muscles are very hard. Will report weight tomorrow, the new scale is in. Gotta say that I notice more cuts and a size increase all around. My strength has increased and my libido is still intact :D the little gyno I had from my previous cycle of sd seems to have gone down. Also I have tapped into my second bottle of cyano yet so I'm pretty happy that there is more time and room for improvement.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351040928.144201.jpg

I weighed in at 275, at 20%bf. Seems like this diet isnt working well. I do notice that the fat around my stomach area has decreased, vascularity is up. I'm putting on muscle definietly. I stil have a few weeks left in this 8 week cycle. Anyone have any suggestion or food plan that might help me out? Thanks appreciate the help. If anything im gonna do a ECY cycle with or without clen we will see.

Having some pain and discomfort in my stomach. It might be the fist oil. Maybe it's gas but I'm gettin pain that comes and goes lately. Anyone have any ideas as to what it might be?

Back