• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme Cyanostane Osta Rx Stack

RatedR

Registered
Reaction score
I just ordered these supps today. Thanks to SwoleChamp who helped me tweak this stack. Here it is:

Week 1-8

Halo: 75/75/75/75/75/75 1am/1noon/1pm (3 caps daily)

Cyano: 0/0/45/45/45/45/45/45 1am/1noon/1pm (3caps daily)

Osta : 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (3caps daily)

Anabolic Matrix: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1 (1cap daily)

Nolva: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (On my last sd cycle i might have a little gyno, feels like a peanut sized lump on my right nipple, this is why I'll be running Nolva throught the whole cycle and up it to 20mgs during pct)

ACS: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 2noon/2pm (a few hrs after i take halo/cyano/osta/etc)

Week 8-12

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/20/20 (20mgs e/d)

Clomid: 50/50/50/50 (50mgs e/d)

Diet will consist of 3000cal, mostly proteins something along the lines of this.

Meal 1 - 1.5 scoops whey isolate, 1 tbs almond butter, 2 slices ezikeal bread

Meal 2- 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats

Meal 3- 6 oz chicken, 1 cup green veggies (green beans, broccoli) 2 fish oil caps

Meal 4- (pre workout) 6 oz chicken, 5 oz yams, 1 tbs almond butter

Meal 5- (post workout) 4 oz chicken, 3/4 cup white rice

Meal 6- 6 oz top round or eye round, 1 cup greens, 1 tbs olive oil

Non- Training days

Meal 1 - 1.5 scoops whey isolate, 1 tbs almond butter, 1 slice Ezekiel bread

Meal 2- 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oats

Meal 3- 6 oz chicken, 3 oz yam, 1 tbs almond butter

Meal 4- 5 oz chicken, 3 oz yams

Meal 5- 6 oz chicken, 1 cup veggies, 3 fish oils

Meal 6- 6 oz top round or eye round, 1 cup greens, 1 tbs olive oil

Workout:

After each workout I will do about 45 min of cardio. If i job incline on the treadmill or run a couple miles.

All Sets will be like 12, 10, 8 (at least then till failure). All Abs will be till failure always.

Chest & Biceps (superset)
4 Sets of Flat Bench
Warm-UP
Set #1
Set #2
Set #3
Set #4
3 Sets Incline Dumbell 3 Sets of Curls
Set # 1Set #1
Set #2Set #2
Set # 3Set #3
4 Sets Flat Dumbell4 Sets of Incline Smith
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set# 3Set # 3
Set # 4Set # 4
3 Sets of Cable Crosses3 Sets of Hammers
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Incline Flies3 Sets of Flat Flies
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Decline Flies3 Sets of Pushups
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Barbell Curls3 Sets of No Weight Curls
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Rope Curls
Set # 1
Set # 2
Set # 3
1 Set of Crazy 8'S
Set # 1

Back & Triceps (superset)
5 Sets of T-Bar Row
Warm-UP
Set #1
Set #2
Set #3
Set #4
4 Sets of Barbell Bent-RowJump Rope
Set # 1Set #1
Set #2Set #2
Set # 3Set #3
Set # 4Set # 4
3 Sets of Lat Pull Downs3 Sets Reverse Lat
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set# 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Seated Rows3 Sets of Deadlifts
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Reverse Grip T-Bar
Set # 1
Set # 2
Set # 3
4 Sets Close Grip Bench4 Sets of Rope Pulls
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
Set # 4Set # 4
3 Sets of Standing Rows3 Sets of Skull Crushers
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Front Tricep Ext.3 Sets of Scare Crows
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets One handed Tricep Fr3 Sets One handed Tricep Re.
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Kickbacks3 Sets of Fat Man Dips
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3

Shoulders & Core (Abs) Superset

4 Sets of Presses (Smith)4 Sets of Crunches
Warm-UPSet #1
Set #1Set #2
Set #2Set #3
Set #3Set # 4
Set #4
3 Sets of Up-Right Rows3 Sets of Shrugs
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set# 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Dumbell Presses3 Sets of Leg Raises
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set# 3Set # 3
3 Sets of One Armed Presses3 Sets of Shrugs (REPS)
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Front Raises3 Sets of Seated Leg Raises
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Side Raises (Seated)
Set # 1
Set # 2
Set # 3
3 Sets of Front Cables3 Sets of Side Cables
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets Of Bent Over Lateral Raise3 Sets of Lateral Raise Incline Bench
Set # 1
Set # 2
Set # 3

CORE:
3 sets of PLANKS (1 min tight hold)
3 Sets of Partner Leg raises
Set # 1
Set # 2
Set # 3
3 Sets of Crunches3 Sets of Heel Touches
Set # 1Set # 1
Set # 2Set # 2
Set # 3Set # 3
3 Sets of Ball Crunches
Set # 1
Set # 2
Set # 3

Will try my best to log after each workout or week. Before and after pics will be up once done with cycle.

Last edited:
Subbing you log. First post looks very detailed, props brother! Should be a great cycle, I take it you're cutting.

Thanks brother, Yeah I am, i Forgot to post my stats. 6'3" 265lbs. I ordered the Omron Body Fat Loss Monitor so I will give an accurate reading of bodyfat once I receive it.

Thanks brother, Yeah I am, i Forgot to post my stats. 6'3" 265lbs. I ordered the Omron Body Fat Loss Monitor so I will give an accurate reading of bodyfat once I receive it.

Subbed as well brother! Good luck!

Good stuff bro, I'm in for the ride! Similar stack to mine but I'm doing Osta as a bridge. Keep it up man!!!

Best of luck bro...i like the detail of your log so far. It makes things so much easier when you have it all mapped out ahead of time...takes the guesswork out. That's exactly how I do all of my training, diet and prep. Looking forward to your progress...

Best of luck bro...i like the detail of your log so far. It makes things so much easier when you have it all mapped out ahead of time...takes the guesswork out. That's exactly how I do all of my training, diet and prep. Looking forward to your progress...

Thanks bro! Yeah I want to make this my best cycle. Takes time to really learn that preparation ahead of time makes things easier and leads to better gains.

You are going to do great man!!!

Any updates bro?

Day one! Time to kill it!

coffee worked for me, just take it one cup at a time... no need to go crazy, just what you need for a quick energy boost

I tried coffee this weekend and in the middle of my workout my strength and stamina was wayyyy down, i dont want this to happen while im on cycle. Maybe coffee will be fine when im on cycle since the ph's might help with the pumps and stamina.

was also lookng to add BCAA's to this stack. Something like Labrada 5000, id put this in a gallon jug with 2 scoops and drink it throughout my day.

That's weird, even natural lifting caffeine always helped me work out longer. Improves pain threshold and endurance
http://www.health.com/health/article/0,,20411141,00.html

Granted I wouldn't drink 8 cups a day, but one or two seems to work. May also have something to do with low carbs, I have less energy when I'm low on carbs. Dunno, keep trying stuff till u get it right I guess, good luck to you sir!

Yea i know usually caffeine works well, ill try a few different options. Thanks biggie

I tried coffee this weekend and in the middle of my workout my strength and stamina was wayyyy down, i dont want this to happen while im on cycle. Maybe coffee will be fine when im on cycle since the ph's might help with the pumps and stamina.

Do like a diet monster or rockstar...I've found the stress that preworkouts cause ur body to outweigh benefits for me personally...high stims cause stress, causes cortisol levels to rise.

I do a diet monster and 3g arginine...does the job for me and feel good after the workout

I use the Gu Energy Gel that's intended for marathon runners/bikers. It's got over 20g carbs and only 5g sugar, caffeine, plus aminos. I just suck down the packet as I'm walking in the gym. I really like it. You can get a 24 pack on Amazon for less than $30. That will last you a month and it sure is cheaper than all of the other pre-workout stuff out there. This stuff costs you about $1.60 in a store, Amazon is about $1 per serving. Great deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Gel-Ch...&qid=1348518656&sr=8-1&keywords=gu+energy+gel

Good idea, thanks! Sugarfree Rockstar has 20mg Milk Thistle too, good for the liver lol plus loaded with B-vitamins

I never realized that had milk thistle in it. Good stuff!

^thats the stuff!

I'm gonna try the Labrada 5000 (its sugar free) and coffee during my lifts. The reason pre w/o are good to me is because in the middle of my lifts i can keep going with heavy weight. For example today i did shoulders, by the time i got to dumbell presses my last set was 65lbs for 10 but usually i get to at least 70-75lbs each hand for 10 reps.

AVscpTWSPiCVAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Body fat percentage is at 20.8% better than I thought it would be. Can't wait till everything starts to kick in so I can shed some good bf and put on a little size.

Here's a few pics:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348587433.422747.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348587452.663419.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348587478.343861.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348587592.083118.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348587617.717384.jpg

Will take other pics every few weeks to see the transformation.

Good stuff bro. Keep on working hard!

Good stuff bro. Keep on working hard!

Hit Chest and Bi's yeterday. Haven't felt this sore in a long time. No sides yet, noticed a little more pump then usual. Working on Back n tri's today. Prob won't see any improvements in strength gain till next week when the Halo has gone through the system.

awesome man, i hope you get to your goals, ill follow this log!

Thanks brother, will deff post pics in week 3 or 4 for everyone to see the transformation.

Good stuff bro. Looking forward to checking out your progress.

Back