• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic matrix

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I had mentioned before I had was using dhea. One if the reps had mentioned they thought dhea was kind if a waste if money and I should try using anabolic matrix instead. Other than the description on the bottle can someone tell me a little more on the product? Why it's better, why it doesn't have to be cycled, why there is no pct needed for this product and how it actually works. I tried doing some extra research on the product but haven't found anything other than users giving mixed reviews. I am currently about a little more than a month off my pct of um, e control, laxogen and was on 1 andro X3 bottles, for 6 weeks along with act. Been keeping calories lower, hiit 5X week for 40 mins a day and spongynees is coming back. Need advice on what to do. Thanks.

Anabolic Matrix contains numerous ingredients (which is why it's better than just DHEA) to control estrogen and increase your NATURAL testosterone, which is why no PCT is needed. ebfitness15 for your discount code if you want to stock up!

Suggested usage? How long can i use this? Also can the rub on gel be used with this? And does the gel need pct?
Thanks

Suggested usage? How long can i use this? Also can the rub on gel be used with this? And does the gel need pct?
Thanks
2 caps daily of Anabolic Matrix for 2 months is a good run. If you are going to use Andro Hard (10 pumps daily will last you 2 months), I would save the Anabolic Matrix for PCT.

So the andro hard does require a pct? With anabolic matrix do you have to worry about elevated blood pressure or anything like that? Does it require acs?

So the andro hard does require a pct? With anabolic matrix do you have to worry about elevated blood pressure or anything like that? Does it require acs?
Yes, AndroHard is a topical PH that should be followed with PCT. No, Anabolic Matrix is not toxic.

Back