• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not 2 months off pct yet

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I know I just recently posted. But want to ask a different question. I am not currently done with the afterworks of fully being done with post pct. Want to continue with adding muscle. What should I use that can help me with all the old and new products available. I want to gain size and mass. Don't know if it ok to run another ph cycle yet.

I know I just recently posted. But want to ask a different question. I am not currently done with the afterworks of fully being done with post pct. Want to continue with adding muscle. What should I use that can help me with all the old and new products available. I want to gain size and mass. Don't know if it ok to run another ph cycle yet.
If it's been almost 2 months since finishing PCT I'd be fine rolling in to another cycle. You know the drill by now, 1 and 4 Andro for straight size and strength or 1-Andro and R-Andro (or AndroHard) for hard, dry, lean mass. ebfitness15 for your discount code.

Price for on and post cycle is about 200.00 what do you suggest?
Also does e control off cycle help reduce water retention?

Price for on and post cycle is about 200.00 what do you suggest?
Also does e control off cycle help reduce water retention?
I like to stay hard and dry during the summer so I'd run the 1-Andro and AndroHard which I'm currently loving! And yes, E-Control helps control water retention.

Ok cool thanks. Best way to apply andro hard? Where? Does it have an odor or is it oily or anything?

Ok cool thanks. Best way to apply andro hard? Where? Does it have an odor or is it oily or anything?
You can apply it to any muscle group you want; I just pump it on to my forearms and rub them together. It has a pleasant smell, not oily, and dries pretty quickly...good stuff!

In your opinion would you recommend 1 bottle of 1 andro and andro hard or 4 andro? I've never done a wet prohormone like 4 andro because I worry about the moon's and estrogen issues. I know e control works but just w/o tried about whatf might happen with andro hard and or 4 andro

In your opinion would you recommend 1 bottle of 1 andro and andro hard or 4 andro? I've never done a wet prohormone like 4 andro because I worry about the moon's and estrogen issues. I know e control works but just w/o tried about whatf might happen with andro hard and or 4 andro
1-Andro and AndroHard then, that way you stay dry and don't have that worry of bloat in your head. As always, I still suggest 4 caps of 1-Andro for the best results if you're trying to pack on muscle..

Back