• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle Ever

Acersis

Registered
Reaction score
Really looking for help/opinions without being ridiculed, but I'm new to all of this. I've done a lot of research but I just can't figure out what would be best for my first cycle. I'm not looking to do injections strictly oral.

Recently I purchased Super DMZ 5.0, Advanced Cycle Support, and 4-Andro.

Would it be effective for me stack the 4-Andro with sdmz 5.0? Should I try a completely different cycle for my first?​

Really looking for help/opinions without being ridiculed, but I'm new to all of this. I've done a lot of research but I just can't figure out what would be best for my first cycle. I'm not looking to do injections strictly oral.

Recently I purchased Super DMZ 5.0, Advanced Cycle Support, and 4-Andro.

Would it be effective for me stack the 4-Andro with sdmz 5.0? Should I try a completely different cycle for my first?​
5.0 already has 4-Andro in it but you could still stack a couple caps of 4-Andro daily to your 5.0 for the extra test. I hope you have your PCT ( post cycle therapy) planned. If not, 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days following your 5.0 cycle. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

5.0 already has 4-Andro in it but you could still stack a couple caps of 4-Andro daily to your 5.0 for the extra test. I hope you have your PCT ( post cycle therapy) planned. If not, 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days following your 5.0 cycle. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Was waiting on someone to reply before asking about a PCT. I'm not starting my cycle until I have everything planned to a point. Would subbing a different andro boost gains or in genereal be better? Also, how long do you recommend the duration of this cycle be. Once I start i'll be creating a log from start to finish.

Last edited:
Was waiting on someone to reply before asking about a PCT. I'm not starting my cycle until I have everything planned to a point. Would subbing a different andro boost gains or in genereal be better? Also, how long do you recommend the duration of this cycle be. Once I start i'll be creating a log from start to finish.
I highly suggest stacking 1-Andro (preferably 4 caps daily) with 5.0 for extra hard, lean mass. I like at least 6 week cycles.

Back