• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Some questions I can't find answers to in researching threads, etc.

I believe to gain muscle you need 1.5 grams of protein per pound. So if you weigh 122 x 1.5 you would need 183 grams of protein a day. You can get this through your chicken, protein shakes, eggs, nuts... ect... you get my point.

I had my trainer figure out what I needed and gave me a meal plan. You might want to hire someone to give you a meal plan to figure it out for you if you aren't sure how to come up with it yourself. I certainly, didn't know where to start so that was the route I took.

Ok thanks again :). Wish I could afford to hire a trainer to set up a meal plan but can't.

sorry to interject ladies, but the general approach is actually 1.5 grams of protein per pound lean mass so in that example if you weigh 122, and you have 15% bf, 15% of 122 is 18.3 lbs, subtract from 122=103.7 lbs lean mass x 1.5 grams = 155.55 ~ 156 grams protein per day... reason being is you're trying to feed the lean mass, not your body fat. Any protein that's not used by the system will either get excreted or can be stored as fat.... also the 1.5 grams is sort of variable, every body is built differently so it'll depend on your specific physiology and training regimen as to how much protein your body will actually adequately process for growth. Good starting point, but then tweak it to fit you individual needs as you go along every two weeks or so... eventually you'll learn exactly how much you specifically need for your own body on the daily.

sorry for the interruption, carry on :)

You're fine. Thanks for the info. That will help me big time. Only problem is I don't know what my BF % is.

Alright, serious question, kids... Hopefully, this isn't a stupid question.

I use nuva ring for birth control. While taking HaloE...is there any chance it can make it less effective since it is messing with my hormones? I have been nauseous the last 3 days and since I know I probably won't start since I've been on this for a month and it can prevent you from starting your period... it's making me a little nervous. -- I don't typically ever get nauseous. yikeeeeees.

Thanks in advance!! :confused:

I don't know how Halo effects to the birth control but I use birth control (Desogestrel sandoz) too... I read somewhere that it's not recommed to use birth control with any hormones but I think it's more like your hormones may mess up more.

I'm starting new Halo cycle after 2 weeks and I don't stop taking birth control pills then like I didn't stop earlier. Besides I have one antidepression medicine that I've been taking almost year now. It's quite mild anyway. I did have little depression time year ago and I still take those pills because it helps me sleep better too.

I got a question.

Something I have been wondering. What was the reason H4H was discontinued? It seemed like a lot of girls was trying it and having success. Is Halo-E a better value? Easier for girls to take 1-25 mg cap a day? Even at that dose is it safe for a beginner who is new to pro hormones?

I'm not a beginner. Did a 6 week cycle of H4H a few weeks ago (bought a bottle before it was discontinued). Took 2 caps a day (20 mg). Had success with with. Now taking Osta Rx at 2 caps a day. Been on it for a few weeks now. Thinking of taking Halo-E for my next cycle. Giving myself a 6-8 week break for my body to recover after the Osta Rx.

Good news! I was able to find a trainer who will design a meal plan for me at a reasonable price. It'll show me how much I should be eating and when. It'll show me how many grams of protein, carbs, and fat I should be taking in daily based on my height, weight, age, etc.

I am a beginner but... I will say I was extremely nervous to take the 25mg (1 pill) a day at first... but it causes no side affects. One pill is safe...and other women have told me they have even taken two. I thought about doing it but decided not to it this round. Yes, you get more value being as it is 25 mg in one pill as opposed to 2 pills for 20 mg.

Thats awesome you found a trainer! I only paid $70 for mine and have been using it since March 31st --trying to bulk. I plan on switching my diet plan again on June 14 -- This is when my HaloE runs out.

I look foward to trying OstaRx. In your experience....which do you prefer? Osta or Halo? :)

I got a question.

Something I have been wondering. What was the reason H4H was discontinued? It seemed like a lot of girls was trying it and having success. Is Halo-E a better value? Easier for girls to take 1-25 mg cap a day? Even at that dose is it safe for a beginner who is new to pro hormones?

I'm not a beginner. Did a 6 week cycle of H4H a few weeks ago (bought a bottle before it was discontinued). Took 2 caps a day (20 mg). Had success with with. Now taking Osta Rx at 2 caps a day. Been on it for a few weeks now. Thinking of taking Halo-E for my next cycle. Giving myself a 6-8 week break for my body to recover after the Osta Rx.

Good news! I was able to find a trainer who will design a meal plan for me at a reasonable price. It'll show me how much I should be eating and when. It'll show me how many grams of protein, carbs, and fat I should be taking in daily based on my height, weight, age, etc.

I am a beginner but... I will say I was extremely nervous to take the 25mg (1 pill) a day at first... but it causes no side affects. One pill is safe...and other women have told me they have even taken two. I thought about doing it but decided not to it this round. Yes, you get more value being as it is 25 mg in one pill as opposed to 2 pills for 20 mg.

Thats awesome you found a trainer! I only paid $70 for mine and have been using it since March 31st --trying to bulk. I plan on switching my diet plan again on June 14 -- This is when my HaloE runs out.

I look foward to trying OstaRx. In your experience....which do you prefer? Osta or Halo? :)

Ok thanks for the info. It seems that it's more convenient to take just 1 cap a day. It was tough remembering to take the 2nd H4H cap sometimes but was able to do it with no problem.

That's how I'm taking Osta. 1 in the morning, 1 at night.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to this stuff, lol.

The trainer I found charges $59 for the meal plans. I already have a good workout routine just needed help with my diet. Like they said 80% of results is in the kitchen, lol. Other 20 is in the gym.

Hard to choose a favorite. I like both H4H and Osta. Both are great products :)

Hey everyone!

Haven't been on here in a while, lol.

I got a question. I'm on my last week of Osta Rx. I was wondering if there is any supplements that I should take to help keep my gains until my next cycle? I've been considering another in the future.

I know women don't need PCT but is there any natural supplements that I should take? Like I said don't wanna lose my gains or experience any signs of depression.

Any advice would help. Thanks :)

I do not know the answer to your question but I would love for you to share your experience with Osta nwo that you are almost done! I will be starting OstaRX next Saturday. Also, I do want to ask if it is ok to end HaloE and then the next day start on Osta. Is this safe??

Hey everyone!

I got a question. I'm on my last week of Osta Rx. I was wondering if there is any supplements that I should take to help keep my gains until my next cycle? I've been considering another in the future.

I know women don't need PCT but is there any natural supplements that I should take? Like I said don't wanna lose my gains or experience any signs of depression.

I do not know the answer to your question but I would love for you to share your experience with Osta nwo that you are almost done! I will be starting OstaRX next Saturday. Also, I do want to ask if it is ok to end HaloE and then the next day start on Osta. Is this safe??

I would get blood work done before you go on to Osta Rx just to make sure everything is in check. Even though the Advanced Cycle Support helps to protect your organs I would suggest to still get labs done. Once you get results and it's all clear, on to the Osta Rx!

It might be ok to jump right away to the Osta but as a precaution I decided to get everything checked just to make sure it's functioning normally. Since H4H was my first cycle I wanted to be safe.

Might be better to ask someone who's more experienced. That's just my opinion. I'm still learning stuff too, lol.

Had an awesome experience with Osta! It helped keep my gains from the H4H. Also kept me strong and lean! I almost liked it better than the H4H. Still both products are awesome! Hope I get the same experience with Halo-E.

How was your experience on Halo-E? Any problems with it since it's dosed at 25mg? Like I said before I was taking 20 mg of H4H with no problem. At one point I thought about upping it to 30 mg but didn't wanna take the risk of developing any unpleasant side effects.

For Osta first week I did 1 cap, then second week upped it to 2. Stayed at that dose throughout the cycle. I was told 1-2 caps is the recommended dose for women. Some women might not have any problem taking the max of 3 caps but I wanted to be safe.

TheHaloE has been great. I went from squatting 135 to 195..... all of my weights have gone up. It's been amazing. Only have one more week on it! The only thing I noticed as a side affect with HaloE was I got quite a bit more acne around my jaw line --which I never use to get at all. I am sure this is bc it messes with your normal hormones. And I would have some mood swings where I felt a little irritable. --You just have to learn to control that. Eating clean and being on a strict regimen will do that to anyone though...

I have heard that OstaRX will help with leaning you out some? Do you think this is true? I have been bulking (no cardio) since March 31. Getting ready to switch that up and cut in July. Do you think OstaRx will be good for this?? -- I'm hoping this will help me to not to lose what I have gained during the last few months. I will prob do what you did with one pill for the first week and 2 pills after that.

Before/after pics?? :)

alot of people take osta to help keep there gains after a cycle, it has no real sides except it can be slightly suppressive depending on dose two caps taken together for around 6 weeks with your pct should help you keep strength up and cut. hope that helps some bit, best of luck.

Hi ladies, I am new here and was hoping to get a little help. I want to start taking the HaloEx, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how I needed to take it and how the cycle works, also what I need to take with this, or after? Thanks in advance!

I took one HaloE a day... after my lunch each day for 2 months. Helped me go up quite a bit in my weights. Now bridging with OstaRX to keep my gains.

Hi ladies, I am new here and was hoping to get a little help. I want to start taking the HaloEx, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how I needed to take it and how the cycle works, also what I need to take with this, or after? Thanks in advance!

It's very important to take some kind of cycle support product because Halo can stress your liver and other organs. It's recommendable to take fish oil too.
Start taking your cycle support week before taking Halo.

Hey everyone! I'm back!

I have a question about the scheduling of taking the Halo-E and cycle support. What's the best way to take both of them?

When I took the H4H dosing was different. I took the first cap in the morning, 3 hours later I took the first ACS cap, 3 hours before the second H4H cap I took the second ACS cap, then at night I took the second H4H cap. Doses were 12 hours apart (20 mg).

I did the same way with Osta Rx except for the first week. I took 1 cap at lunch time. Split the ACS caps by taking one in the morning and the other 3 hours after the Osta.

Also is it best to take Halo-e for 4 or 6 weeks? I took H4H for 6 weeks.

Any advice would help me out big time. Thanks :)

Halo-e and H4H are the same compound, just different amounts in each cap, so if you liked the H4H for 6 weeks I'd stick to the same with the Halo-e. Since you're taking the Halo-e only once daily you can pretty much take it whenever you want and then just plan your ACS for 3 hours afterwards (You can take the ACS all together).

I took mine for 8 weeks... One pill after lunch.

Hey everyone! I'm back!

I have a question about the scheduling of taking the Halo-E and cycle support. What's the best way to take both of them?

When I took the H4H dosing was different. I took the first cap in the morning, 3 hours later I took the first ACS cap, 3 hours before the second H4H cap I took the second ACS cap, then at night I took the second H4H cap. Doses were 12 hours apart (20 mg).

I did the same way with Osta Rx except for the first week. I took 1 cap at lunch time. Split the ACS caps by taking one in the morning and the other 3 hours after the Osta.

Also is it best to take Halo-e for 4 or 6 weeks? I took H4H for 6 weeks.

Any advice would help me out big time. Thanks :)

Why I ask is I usually work out in the morning. On lifting days I work out about an 1-1 1/2 hour after breakfast. Have a pre-workout meal (1/2 scoop of New Whey Waximaze) 15-30 mins before then post workout is 1/2 scoop of Waximaze and 1/2 scoop of ON whey powder 15-30 mins after. I have a meal about an hour after that.

On cardio days I do in the morning on an empty stomach.

So would morning after breakfast or after lunch be the best time to take Halo-e?

I have another question. Can you take a fat burner like LeanFuel while on anabolics? Just out of curiosity. Thanks.

Hey everyone!

Just solid NUTRITION - make sure your Macros are aligned to support where you are and continue to lift heavy in the gym - you will be gtg! You need to give your body a break before hitting another cycle.

Just solid NUTRITION - make sure your Macros are aligned to support where you are and continue to lift heavy in the gym - you will be gtg! You need to give your body a break before hitting another cycle.

Ok thanks PFEPerformance :). I'm on my first or second week of the break. I'm debating of whether to do it for 6 or 8 weeks. I have been considering another cycle. Going to try Halo-e since H4H is discontinued. I had great results from the 20 mg of H4H. Same for taking Osta twice a day.

Probably do the Osta again after the Halo-e cycle. I liked how it kept me lean and strong.

Taking in more calories was tough. I never was a big eater but after doing the H4H/Osta cycle along with strength training I realize how important it was to have enough nutrition to build muscle.

The trainer I went and seen put me on a 1750 calorie diet. According to his calculations, my daily calorie maintenance is 1502. Since I'm trying to put on muscle he increased it by 248 calories. Reality is for someone like me (5'2", 120-123 lbs) my calorie intake to build muscle is around 1850. He wanted to start me low just to see how my body adjusted to the surplus. He hesitated to start me that high since I don't wanna gain fat instead of muscle.

All I know is eating more is tough, lol. I always had that fear that I would gain fat instead of muscle. Was able to overcome it though. I like having muscle on me. Makes me look shapely without looking too masculine.

Ok thanks PFEPerformance :). I'm on my first or second week of the break. I'm debating of whether to do it for 6 or 8 weeks. I have been considering another cycle. Going to try Halo-e since H4H is discontinued. I had great results from the 20 mg of H4H. Same for taking Osta twice a day.

Probably do the Osta again after the Halo-e cycle. I liked how it kept me lean and strong.

Taking in more calories was tough. I never was a big eater but after doing the H4H/Osta cycle along with strength training I realize how important it was to have enough nutrition to build muscle.

The trainer I went and seen put me on a 1750 calorie diet. According to his calculations, my daily calorie maintenance is 1502. Since I'm trying to put on muscle he increased it by 248 calories. Reality is for someone like me (5'2", 120-123 lbs) my calorie intake to build muscle is around 1850. He wanted to start me low just to see how my body adjusted to the surplus. He hesitated to start me that high since I don't wanna gain fat instead of muscle.

All I know is eating more is tough, lol. I always had that fear that I would gain fat instead of muscle. Was able to overcome it though. I like having muscle on me. Makes me look shapely without looking too masculine.

GLAD all worked out for you!!! It is a bit of a mental barrier for someone new to realize how big of a role nutrition plays into seeing results from your training and even more so, taking in enough to support your goals. Hek, I feel like I'm eating ALL the time - actually I am...LOL.... but all VERY worth it for the results you can get when everything is in line!!

I think women in general have a tendency to believe they need to eat less and less to get results when in reality it is very much the opposite if the hours of lifting are put in!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

GLAD all worked out for you!!! It is a bit of a mental barrier for someone new to realize how big of a role nutrition plays into seeing results from your training and even more so, taking in enough to support your goals. Hek, I feel like I'm eating ALL the time - actually I am...LOL.... but all VERY worth it for the results you can get when everything is in line!!

I think women in general have a tendency to believe they need to eat less and less to get results when in reality it is very much the opposite if the hours of lifting are put in!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

Thanks! I appreciate the support! Just out of curiosity can you take fat burners while on prohormones? Just wondering.

Thanks. Any specific kind that won't burn muscle? I heard that some fat burners can burn muscle.

Can't say I ever heard that..... Weight loss can always risk some Muscle loss, but can be minimal if you do it correctly. Even more so if Nutrition set up not adequate to support muscle, as well as cals too low, not lifting to support muscle retention, too much cardio, etc..... is what is going to cause muscle loss.

But - Fat Burners specifically - I personally have never heard. More likely someone assuming they lost muscle while on a fat burner and blamed on fat burner vs any of the above listed to be the real cause.

Back