• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some questions I can't find answers to in researching threads, etc.

Hello again.

I was wondering if it was smart for a girl to bridge cycles. I took H4H at 20 mg for 6 weeks followed by 2 caps of Osta Rx (1st week I took 1) for about 6 weeks ( that's how long the bottle last). Now I'm on week 4 of my break.

I'm considering another cycle in the future and was wondering if it'll be ok to bridge again after that cycle.

Appreciate the help :)

Has anyone ever tried Lean Fuel Extreme? If so, does it work? How long do you take it for?

Yes I have used it....I like it cause it gives me a more focused feeling and not that shaky dirty cracked out feeling...I struggle with some fast burners that are real strong as they don't sit well with me..or better I can't sit well...

Females of course don't require PCT and any kind of hormonal restoration of the HPTA.....

So in a female the reasons to bridge or drop a cycle are based more off of restoring lipids..liver values and reducing and risk of virilization..

So Osta Rx is perfect for that in a male or female..it doesn't effect much or at all the 3 mentioned....

You should get a female panel at the end of the bridge and see where your levels are at so you can judge if its OK to jump back on..

Yes I have used it....I like it cause it gives me a more focused feeling and not that shaky dirty cracked out feeling...I struggle with some fast burners that are real strong as they don't sit well with me..or better I can't sit well...

That's good. I'm the same way. I'm a little sensitive to stimulants. I tried Oxyelite Pro. I liked that it gave me clean energy but it was too strong for me. Wasn't able to sleep while on it. Didn't lose any weight from it, just water.

I want something that gives me clean energy and focus that isn't too strong for me to handle. Don't wanna feel like I'm on speed or always be jittery. Wanna be able to function and sleep.

How long should you take LeanFuel Extreme for? What's the best dose?

Females of course don't require PCT and any kind of hormonal restoration of the HPTA.....

So in a female the reasons to bridge or drop a cycle are based more off of restoring lipids..liver values and reducing and risk of virilization..

So Osta Rx is perfect for that in a male or female..it doesn't effect much or at all the 3 mentioned....

You should get a female panel at the end of the bridge and see where your levels are at so you can judge if its OK to jump back on..

Ok Thanks. Still a newbie with this stuff. Just wanna be safe, lol.

Hey again!

I ordered some Lean Fuel Extreme about a couple weeks ago. I received the product last week and started taking it once a day in the morning to see how much I can tolerate. Been taking 1 cap a day for over a week and I don't feel the effectiveness anymore.

Does the product work or do I need to increase the dose to get the effectiveness?

Maybe I already have a moderate tolerance to caffeine.

Back