• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Started first round

akhunter02

Registered
Reaction score
Just returned from a very successful moose hunt, for those who are animal friendly I dont mean to offend, but we do eat everything I harvest, hard to beat the very lean meat of a moose.
Anyway I started on Sunday, Hallo Ex which Ill run 50,75,75,75 and ACS 2 ed, along with my normal vit/mins to include fish oil. PCT will be to continue the ACS and my normal TRT. My Dr changed me from the Andro Gel to Depo Test at 200mg every two weeks, injections not bad at all, was a bit neveous the first go round. I plan on a 3200cal per day eating very clean and fats coming from almonds, olive oil and Avocados. Today was my first day in the gym after a two week break so I didnt push it too hard. Ill continue to post and the days and weeks pass. I also have some Osta RX, when would you recommend I start taking it.

Thanks in advance

how much osta rx u have ?

if u have one bottle run it during your pct.
if u can get another, run it along side halo e and also during pct

PCT gets my vote also, wouldn't hurt to loon into a bridge either.

Sweet

5 days into this cycle, didnt expect much this first week, Changes so far my appetite has sky rocked, Im always hungry, weight myself this morning and down 1lb from Sunday, think my BF dropped a little, will know for sure on Sunday when I do my measurements. Raising Cals to 3400, other than that nothing to report,

Would he need Ostarx as PCT if he has TRT? I've started TRT and would be interested as well.

PCT is a time to recover natty hormones so its technically a cruise of sorts. If cruising the full dose of Osta is fine.

Thanks Heavy, Took your advice and talked to my dr. he put me on Depo Test 200mg every 2 weeks to start, he will look at my labs and we may go to 200mg evey week or 10 days. Like it much better than the andro gel

Back