• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

E-control while on cycle..

abi

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, so just 2 weeks in on a 4-andro cycle (300 mg a day) and the nipples are getting a little sensitive. I have had issues with them in the past from super dmz but on 4andro only 2 weeks in? Its stressing me out, so my question is, can I take e-control while on this and then continue as pct as well? or any other suggestions for on cycle estrogen control - thank you!!

Hey guys, so just 2 weeks in on a 4-andro cycle (300 mg a day) and the nipples are getting a little sensitive. I have had issues with them in the past from super dmz but on 4andro only 2 weeks in? Its stressing me out, so my question is, can I take e-control while on this and then continue as pct as well? or any other suggestions for on cycle estrogen control - thank you!!
Absolutely! I'd run 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM) while on cycle. And don't touch your nipps, that can actually cause sensitivity. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks man! Also just one more question, when does 4andro typically "kick in" ?

Thanks man! Also just one more question, when does 4andro typically "kick in" ?
Hard to say specifically, but I can usually feel and see the Andros kicking in within 10 days.

Hard to say specifically, but I can usually feel and see the Andros kicking in within 10 days.

vascularity and endurance in workouts are up but no weight gain or size increase yet.. stick with 300mg or up it?

vascularity and endurance in workouts are up but no weight gain or size increase yet.. stick with 300mg or up it?
300mg should be fine, just eat and train towards your goal.

Back