• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about PCT (Newbie)

prowler9

Registered
Reaction score
Hey i was going to start my second Cycle with Super-dmz, the stronger stuff this time, and a meal plan, and whole routine set so i could gain alot..
I was wondering if there is any safe websites out there where i can buy any Pill form, Tablet form of Clomid? or any tablet form of the SERM.

Also i got liquid torem from cemproducts, but it seems like the mixture is separated, do i just shake it every time before i use it? could someone lend me some info on this stuff. only reason why i want clomid is because i find it a bit safer then Torem.

Biggie is correct. And sorry prowler I cannot link you to any places to get tabbed SERMS... they wouldn't be classified as "research chemicals" and would be illegal to buy without a prescription.

appreciate the responses guys, ill do that and keep with the SERM i have bought, Hope to see my Super-DMZ in the mail soon!

Back