• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dmz 2.0 week 5

BigCreek

Registered
Reaction score
I am currently on my 5th week of a DMZ 2.0 cycle and I am looking for some suggestions on how to finish out. I am 32 years old, 5'6", and currently weigh in at 175. At the beginning of the cycle, I weighed 160. I have experienced significant muscle and strength gains over the first 4 weeks while staying as lean or leaner than when I started. My diet is very clean and varies by only a couple hundred calories from day to day. This is primarily due to having to use protein shakes for meal replacement while on the road. Going into the pct part of the cycle, I am looking for suggestions to help me keep my gains and stay as lean as possible. Going into week 6, should I go low or no carb? Should I increase cardio or reduce caloric intake? I know it is different for each individual but I don't want to do anything detrimental to my success. Any input you guys may have will be considered. Thanks in advance!

If u wanna keep ur gains keep ur intake the same. And I would run osta RX during pct

Would I take this twice a day along with ACS, Ultra Male, and Anabolic Matrix? E control will be added in week 6 also. At this point I am not experiencing any sides other than acne and a small increase in bf in midsection. I just want to be prepared.

the osta rx u can take all at one time. just am or pm.

Osta Rx is good stuff...I did cyanostane for 6 weeks 3 caps a day with AB matrix,ultra,an Csupport,an pct with e control for 2 bottles after with osta Rx...I'm competing in a few weeks an still takin it with ultra an I have have kept every single gain from the stack an lost body fat.

My pump on osta wasn't even real. It couldn't have been

Back