• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

It has begun

akhunter02

Registered
Reaction score
I started my run this past Sunday,
Hallo E 50/75/75/75
Adv Cycl Sup
B-6
Fish oil and Muilt Vit/min
PCT will be to continue my TRT and ACS and add 2 caps ed of Osta RX

I'm 51, 6ft 4, 193lbs at 12% BF, My goal will be to gain 5lbs of LBM with little to no gain in BF over the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Diet
4:30am 1/3 cups oats-1/2 cup Blue berries- 12 almonds- 1scoop IML Pure Whey Isolate
5:30-630am gym
7am 1 scoop IML Pure Whey Isolate-1 small bannana
9:30am 6oz chicken grilled breast-1 cup whole wheat pasta-1 cup broccoli-12 almonds
11:30 6oz moose steak-1 cup brown rice-1 cup broccoli-12 almonds
2:30pm 6 oz red salmon-2 slice whole wheat bread-2cups spinich-12 almonds
5pm 6 oz ground moose with 1 cup rice&tomatos-12 almonds
7:30pm 1 cup no fat cottage chesse with 1 scoop IML Pure Whey Isolate
9pm Bed
Midnite? I always wake up sometime between 12&1am Protein Bar
1.5 to 2 Gals water per day
Approx 3200Cal, Ill make adjustments up or down each week.

Gym
Mon: chest/tr'is
Tue: back/bi's
Wed: Legs
Thur: Shoulders/Traps
Fri: Calves/Abs
Cardio-30mins treadmil Mon, Tue, Sat.

Looking forward to this ride and Ill post updates a couple times per week

Good luck man! Moose steak eh? Sounds interesting!

Yea, its good stuff, no fat and high in protein, just filled the freezer from this past hunt. Good thing, since I started this cycle my appetite has sky rocketed, I started at 3200 Cal and upped it by another 200, lost 1lb since sunday, body fat has dropped some, will know for sure on Sunday when I do my measurements, didnt expect much the first week.

Good stuff bro.

Thanks, first week down, nothing exciting, workouts were good, recover times seems to be a bit better, Ill know for sure after my Hams stop hurting, Stiff Leg Deads always puts a hurt'n on them and it takes a 5-7 days to recover. Measurements tomorrow, no sides, Blood Preasure is good so uping my dosage to 75mg

Good luck with the cycle bro. I will be following to see how it turns out.

Good stuff bro, I'll be following along.

First week complete, gym went well, had to up my cals from 3200 t0 3400, had lost 2 lbs in the first 4 days, now Im up 1lbs. down .75% in BF. Will up it again on Wed if need be. No sides, BP good, libedo fine, no problems unless you count having to squirt every 30 mins from all the water. Cant say I gained much but over all feel good about my first week . Tomorrow I up the hallo to 75mg. Looking forward to the next week

Mid week update. I upped my dosage of Hallo to 75mg a day on Sunday. feeling good,work outs are going well, no sides at all. No jump in strength as of yet, still tweaking my diet. I was down a pound this morning, I started at 3200cals I upped it to 3400 and lost a pound, I upped it again today to 3600. I normally maintain at 2800 and start to gain a little more fat than I would like at 3400. I know Im loosing BF cause my upper abs are starting to show, Im truely amazed that Im loosing BF at 3400 when I normally putt on fat. Ill stay at 3600 till Sunday when I do my measurements again. Has anyone else had this issue? having to up thier Cals well above the normal 500Cals above Maintenance?

Mid week update. I upped my dosage of Hallo to 75mg a day on Sunday. feeling good,work outs are going well, no sides at all. No jump in strength as of yet, still tweaking my diet. I was down a pound this morning, I started at 3200cals I upped it to 3400 and lost a pound, I upped it again today to 3600. I normally maintain at 2800 and start to gain a little more fat than I would like at 3400. I know Im loosing BF cause my upper abs are starting to show, Im truely amazed that Im loosing BF at 3400 when I normally putt on fat. Ill stay at 3600 till Sunday when I do my measurements again. Has anyone else had this issue? having to up thier Cals well above the normal 500Cals above Maintenance?

You could be losing water weight, I'd get your bf% checked to make sure if bf your losing. Keep up the work!

I do body measurements every sat morning upon waking. besides taping my legs, arms, chest, waist & neck, I do body fat checks with Calipers, I check the waist, side of chest, and thigh. as of last Sat my body fat droped .5% and my waist dropped a half inch, Im 1.75lbs lighter than when I started.

I upped my calories a bit on my second week of Halo and lost 1 pound. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I look and feel bigger so I'm not complaining :)

Thanks, did my measurements this morning, Im up one pound from Wed, lost a bit off my waist and BF was down a bit more, on the up side, of all the body parts that I thought Id have the most trouble with is doing the best, Im up a half inch on both thighs, which beleive me I need badly. chest up a 1/4 inch, so it looks like 3600 a day is about right. No sides at all, so for the first two weeks not too bad, droping BF and gaining lean mass at the same time. Looking forward to week three

Your the first person i have ever seen with moose steak in there diet....that cool.....maybe look to.bump meals 1&3 protien wise if you need.more.cals....75mg will treat ya well...

Your the first person i have ever seen with moose steak in there diet....that cool.....maybe look to.bump meals 1&3 protien wise if you need.more.cals....75mg will treat ya well...

Thanks, Ill see how 3600 goes for the next few days. Yes I love my moose steak, lean and tasty, one of the perks of living in Alaska, I dont by meat or fish very often. Looking forward to the next week and hoping to see a boost

Today is day one of week three, finally see som strength increases and better pumps, Chest BB bench 3x8-10, bb Flat bench 3x8-10 Flys 3x8-10, Tri's Extensions 4x10-12, Skull Crushers 4x10-12, dips 3x8-12, Im keeping my cals at 3000 on non work out days and 3500 on training days for the next week. No sides, everything running smoothly

Well, the end of week 3 has arrived, I was hoping to finally see some gains, so far my first run has been rather disappointing. My weight has stayed constant on 3500 Cals, body fat has gone up a tade. No real gains in strenght, I have seen a small increase in my legss but other than that all other body parts have stayed the same. No sides to speak of. Have one more week but after no real results in weeks 1 thru 3 I cant say I expect to see a sudden change for the positive.

Do you see many others with little to no gains? I realize that everyone one is different, is it possilbe that the compounds in Hallo will do little for me? Do I continue and do a total of 6 weeks or just finish my 4th week, run my PCT, wait another 8 weeks and try something else?

I can see how Hallo would be geat for cutting, I had to really up my cals to maintain weight, I might as well finish this run, see what happens. Didnt expext to gain 10 or 20lbs in 6 weeks, but I thought Id get 5lbs

Cutting is an option, I had 2 bottles of hallo and one bottle of osta rx on hand , I also bought a couple bottles of DMZ for the next go around. Since Im not seeing any real gains with Hallo, I just start cutting and adding in the osta. Wait till Jan and start a run of Supper DMZ. I do plenty of cardio and get a annual physical, eat right dont drink dont smoke, plus I get a full set of labs every 6 months due to my TRT, Im great health. Just skinnier than I would like

If I planed to finish out the 6 weeks rather than start cutting, how would it be to add the osta rx to the Hallo for the remaining 3 weeks

Back