• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

metha-drol stack side effects.

officer04301

Registered
Reaction score
took metha -drol extreme stack but didnt get to finish it due to a lower back injury. the few weeks i was able to take stack n work out i got pretty good results. SIDE EFFECTS on web page list "lower back pumps". some one please explain what this means and would this have contributed to a pre existing lower back injury? (degenerative lumbar 5 disc)

officer04301 said:
took metha -drol extreme stack but didnt get to finish it due to a lower back injury. the few weeks i was able to take stack n work out i got pretty good results. SIDE EFFECTS on web page list "lower back pumps". some one please explain what this means and would this have contributed to a pre existing lower back injury? (degenerative lumbar 5 disc)

Back pumps are nothing more than your lower back mucles contracting due to the stimulation of anabolics.

Never experience in lower back but I think I have in upper back. Is it the same feeling when you get cold and the muscles in the top of your back get tight and it feels like needles are poking you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

computer crapped out. finally able to get back on. thanx for response guys.

Back pumps are just when your muscles get slight cramping. It WILL NOT cause any back injury.

thanx again for reply. i was pretty happy w semi results w stack. i wasnt able to go all out with my workouts cause of my pre existing injury but results were decent. only "side effects" I noticed were moodines and sleepiness/lethargic during week 6-7. gained 15 lbs. stayed lean.

officer04301 0170 said:
thanx again for reply. i was pretty happy w semi results w stack. i wasnt able to go all out with my workouts cause of my pre existing injury but results were decent. only "side effects" I noticed were moodines and sleepiness/lethargic during week 6-7. gained 15 lbs. stayed lean.

Nice, we appriciate the feedback!

Back