• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ultra Male

fitnessmedic48

Registered
Reaction score
A friend of mine at work takes Ultra Male because he is an older guy and has test deficiancy. Does he need to cycle off the UM or is he ok to take it continuously?

A friend of mine at work takes Ultra Male because he is an older guy and has test deficiancy. Does he need to cycle off the UM or is he ok to take it continuously?
I would take it for 8-10 weeks at a time. But let me check to be certain!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

could you cycle between Anabolic matrix, E-control, and Ultra male without taking a break if you switch between each one?

Ultra Male should only be used at one cap daily for 30 days unless over 250lbs, then 2 caps is ok. E-Control should only be used when trying to keep or get estrogen under control / low. Anabolic Matrix could probably be used continuously, but I like to give my body a break from everything to reset after a while.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Back