• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SUPER-DMZ 2.0 Cycle PCT question (Noob)

SilverStrikes4

Registered
Reaction score
alright so, I recently received the super-DMZ 2.0 stack, i plan to take it as follows. My question is for PCT I will follow the last 4 weeks, I got my hands on some Nolva about 500mg(tabs) How should I go on taking the Nolva, as I know you can take it on cycle to protect yourself from gyno(I would like to know when to throw that in on-cycle) and how to take Nolva as a PCT, and where you throw that into the mix on the last 4 weeks??
I will answer any questions to anyone's curiosity about my self, and im looking for a better grip on this as, my friend said I won't even need the nolva and running the PCT provided in the stack is good enough, but everywhere i read, EVERYONE SAYS "SERM"! So great info would be kindly appreciated! just want to do it the right way!! ive got all my support supps, taurine,dhea,super cissus,vitamin c, EFA's, Etc. i dropped some loot ready rock this.

If you want to PCT the hell out of it, then take Nolva @ 20 mg x 4 weeks, then e-control after that 1 cap 3 times daily x 3 weeks

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1164-Keep-it-simple-stupid-KISS

I was lurking PCT posts for a while, read "this" and was convinced i will keep nolva on hand..just incase. but ill will just do the recommended dosage for IML's PCT stack. yeah couldn't imagine the PH game back in the day! straight up gangster.

I appreciate your knowledge guys, thanks!

Back