• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dmz 2.0 Cycle! My first run at it (continuous updates)

I'm not looking to go big fast. I was going to run the DMZ at 1 tab ED just feel like running test for 12 weeks would be tedious without drinking.

Honestly I think running one 2.0 tab a day is a waste. Just do 2. You aren't going to grow THAT much. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Honestly I think running one 2.0 tab a day is a waste. Just do 2. You aren't going to grow THAT much. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

This! The half life is 12 hours, you'd be wasting the DMZ.

6 ft 202lbs yeh true , ill give 2 caps a try.

Ya that's from low test levels. If doing oral-only cycle next time, DHEA helps, 50mg twice daily worked for me, 8 bux a bottle at walmart. Anyways thanks, just wanted to confirm. Will be running this next for sure. Well done sir

I'll give it a shot in january sir!

Great progress Adam. First, I was thinking to bridge with osta, now maybe I take a break and start DMz too. Hooyah!!

Great progress Adam. First, I was thinking to bridge with osta, now maybe I take a break and start DMz too. Hooyah!!

Hell yea! I cant wait to start my 2nd cycle, too bad they say you have to wait 8 weeks :(

Hey adam did you notice any testicular atrophy during cycle? If so did the PCT rejuvinate the boys? Newbie here doing some research before jumping in.

Hey adam did you notice any testicular atrophy during cycle? If so did the PCT rejuvinate the boys? Newbie here doing some research before jumping in.

Nope! No side effects down stairs! Lol. Literally the only side effect I had was just tiredness. That it. No physical changes besides getting diesel!

Awesome thanks man that was the only thing stopping me from starting my cycle today! I know everybody is different but im taking the exact same stack so the little bit of piece of mind was all i needed! appreciate it. Approxiamtely how long after you started PCT did you feel confident your natural test production was back in full swing?

I'd say in about a week or 2 I felt like i was back to "normal"

Fyi to everyone, I shall be starting my 2nd stack with this ( still debation if I should try M-sten instead) in about 2 weeks so stay tuned :D

Awesome bro. I'm starting DMZ 2.0 the second week in January. How have your gains held up?

lol yessir ;) im low carbing it right now during xmas break so im leaning out pretty nicely. Should be weighing roughly 200 right now. But once I start 2.0 again on jan 2nd, carbs and calories will be going through the roof. I want to end up at 220 after the cycle, and sit at 215 once everything is said and done!

Fyi to everyone, I shall be starting my 2nd stack with this ( still debation if I should try M-sten instead) in about 2 weeks so stay tuned :D

Look forward to following your progress.

Question for you all! just started my second cycle of SDMZ 2.0, would you like for me to add on to this thread with new updates? or make a new one!?

Awesome..I'm sitting at 180 on the nose now, hoping to get 200 by June so maybe this will be the ticket

If you eat like a horse, and train hard as sh*t lol its doable. Check my other thread, I'm sitting at 210 now and growing

Back