• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

prohormone and test cyp

masonellis91

Registered
Reaction score
So just a simple question. I have a good understanding of prohormonesbut I'm not sure about this one.
The last time I ran a ph cycles was in 2013. Just 6 months ago I started TRT. I take 100mg testosterone cypionate Monday morning and 100mg on Thursday morning. I just want some thoughts and opinions on taking a prohormone while being on TRT. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks guys.

PHs work great with TRT because the TRT will keep mood, energy, and libido up and there will be no reason for PCT while on TRT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks for the coupon code brother. I figured as much with the pct. When I started TRT a while back I was down in the 130s for total test. Last week I was in the upper 700s. So basically I could run a cycle of epi or something and run a liver support and basically forget the pct? I do have arimadex that my doc gave me just incase my editorial levels get too high.

Thanks for the coupon code brother. I figured as much with the pct. When I started TRT a while back I was down in the 130s for total test. Last week I was in the upper 700s. So basically I could run a cycle of epi or something and run a liver support and basically forget the pct? I do have arimadex that my doc gave me just incase my editorial levels get too high.
Correct

Back