• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Epi-Andro question.

masonellis91

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know the half life of epi-andro? I looked at a lot of resources and could not find it.

Thanks in advance.

I have never seen a very specific confirmed half life for epiandro

What I will tell you, having used it endlessly and in hundreds of clients, that I have found it works very very well when used 400-600mgs per day in at least 2 separate dosages, early morning and mid afternoon so long as it has a delivery system built in like the IML super epi andro or super r andro does.
Or the musclegelz AndroHard for example.

If you only have the plain powder, you need a bit higher dosage.

If you wanna try one of these products, use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off at www.ironmaglabs.com or www.musclegelz.com

Thank you sir!

Deliver system is no joke 9 days ago I finished up a brand of r andro and another brand of 1 andro four weeks at 300 mg per day really kicked in week 3, so I extended but IML site could not take cc cards, they had a good deal going on right andro. So I went to a site that IML affiliate. Do to cost I ended up getting another brand that is epi and 1 andro in one for the price I figured why not.

This third brand 1 no delivery system two will not respond to my emails. Suffice to say I will not be buying again there.

Earlier in the summer I did try IML epi andro alone and found if I went over 200 mg I was to iratable. No I'm running 500 mg and barely noticing. If your going to ingest chemicals they may as well be good ones, spend the money, you can get more but time is limited.

Back