• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT for Osta Rx?

crawfBigG

Registered
Reaction score
I want to try your Osta Rx. I have never used PHs and Osta sounds like an alternative (only slight risk of sides, etc.). I have read that it may be slightly suppressive. That being the case, what product of yours would you recommend to use post Osta: E-Control, Anabolic Matrix, or Ultra Male if I were to only choose one, as it is supposed to be only mild suppression and keeping my budget in mind as well. Thanks for your time.

U shouldn't need a pct with osta if ur running it solo

Alright. I'll give it a run. Thanks for your quick reply. I'm just looking for a little extra edge now that I have 40+ years under my belt. I'm sure I'll be back with questions in the future. I am not totally opposed to anabolics, I just want to ease my way into this stuff and see how my body reacts. And Osta Rx looks to be the easiest first step to try. Thanks again.

No prob. Use code swolechamp15 at checkout to save ya some $$$. Any questions just ask or pm me

I'm actually using Osta Rx as part of my PCT...so far I'm loving it! Excellent product.

I want to try your Osta Rx. I have never used PHs and Osta sounds like an alternative (only slight risk of sides, etc.). I have read that it may be slightly suppressive. That being the case, what product of yours would you recommend to use post Osta: E-Control, Anabolic Matrix, or Ultra Male if I were to only choose one, as it is supposed to be only mild suppression and keeping my budget in mind as well. Thanks for your time.

I would follow an Osta course with E-control myself. This will boost T from the slight suppression that Osta will cause.

Thanks for the inputs. I ordered the Osta and some Flex for my old-@$$ joints. I have to say the customer service at IML is very good, as this was my first order. Shipping was super-fast! I started taking the Osta Thursday ( about 4 days ago ) and I don't know if it is placebo effect or what but I already seem to feel it a bit in the way of better recovery. I am only taking two tabs a day so far, I think I'll bump up to three starting tomorrow. I have been training off and on since about age 16, but since turning 40 I have taken it more seriously and really kicked in the nutrition aspect. I always lifted hard but didn't address nutrition in my younger years. What a time to start right? Anyway I know my way around the gym and I'm hoping the Osta along with my improved eating skills helps spearhead some great results. And thanks Heavy for the answer to my original question. I may just order some E-Control soon. I'll be 42 in January and have made some pretty good results totally natty up to this point. 5'8'', 183, around 11% BF. Just got off about 10 weeks of Keto trying to lean out some. I thought I might bust 8-12 week bulk with the Osta(1 bottle) and all the usual supps, then get another bottle and go Keto again and see how it all comes together.

Sounds like a great plan. Good to see you are taking nutrition seriously. Its critical for LBM gains.

Never to.late to.grow....im 42 also and.just added 2 quality inches to my leggs...training.changes drove the results...so its never to.late to.grow mo.muscle....

Very true s2h. Well I have explored the forum pretty deeply as well as continued further PH and PCT research. I have kind of re-thought my plan. I think I'll finish the Osta, do a bottle of EControl like Heavy suggested (3weeks), then go 3-6 weeks clean. Then try my first PH cycle with Halo Extreme! Maybe I'll do a log/journal when that comes about. Hell man, if it ain't time to go for it at 42, when is?

Back