• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 + Methadrol Extreme Cycle

oldschool5309

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

So to begin with thanks to Heavy for helping me with this cycle. So a bit of background on me.
I am 5'8 and about 187 and and 40 years old. I have run superdrol 5 + times, epistane, dmz, halo, Furaza, max lmg, m14add and some others I cant remember right at the moment. I used to competively power lift in my younger days and was pretty good at it.

I am going bac to basics for this cycle and going to run Ripptoes Starting Strength for the 6 weeks I am on cycle and keep it going until I stall and then maybee move on to Starr (madcow) 5x5. So Ripptoes routine is 3x a week m-w-f and looks like this

My current cycle will look like this:

Workout A

Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
deadlift 1x5

Workout B

squat 3x5
standing press 3x5
power clean 5x3

So you run it the first week A-B-A and the next week B-A-B and so on, you do warm ups but didnt feel like writting that down. I just started yesterday 9-24-12 and here is the cycle I will run,

SDMZ 2.0 2/2 (first 2 weeks)

Methadrol Extreme 2/2/2/2 (last 4 weeks)

Stano 600/600/600/600 (last 4-6 weeks)

Cycle Supp(IML) recommended dosage

Aegis recommended dosage

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Daa
Creatine

Adex -if needed after pct for rebound.

Again props to Heavy for his help, and I will be updating once or twice weekly, thanks for following along and nobody has supps lie IML, they fnnn Rock...Oldschool:cool:

here are a few more current photos im about 188 lbs

photo (2).jpgphoto.JPG O and this will be a straight bulk, i want to get fnn huge,
and I will.....

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    126 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thanks Biggie, I plan on going big and getting bigger, and your support is much appreciated my friend...oldschool

Day 7

2 caps super dmz 2.0 and 30 mg ment preworkout (had to try this). Weighed in this morning at 190.5. Squat, bench, deadlift, and power cleans all moving up in weight steadily. Feel great most of the time, but lethargy here and there. But I also work 65 hours a week so could have alot to do with it. Sex drive still normal and feeling very Alpha. My endurance seems to be way up in the gym like never before. I have very little soreness after workouts even when I hit it really hard. Eating like a madman, mostly clean some fried food here and there. So really liking this cycle, I will keep you updated, O and this starting strength program I am doing is awsome. I have been lifting for 25 years and it is refreshing to get back to the basics. Thanks for following along, oldschool

Thanks Biggie, Ive been using Dermicrine as a test base and it helps but I will give the pills a try, why not at that price. Thanks for ur input it is much appreciated

I had quite a bit of lethargy during week 3-4 on the original DMZ. It's annoying, but at least you can fix it with some other stuff like Biggie said. I like the off brand 5-hour energy shots. Lots of B-12 and some caffeine. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the good advice fellas, just a quick update. I stepped on the scale and was shocked, I wighed in at 197!! I had to reread it and I havent even started the Methadrol Extreme. That Super DMZ 2.0 is the Bomb. Now I know most of it is probably glycogen but it sure looks pretty good. I have slight lethargy but nothing that wasnt expected. Like I said I work between 66-70 hours a week so I am bound to be tired anyway. I think the Ment Preworkout does help some and probably helps with the joint soreness and dermicrine helps also. This is definetly on its way to being my most epic cycle ever.

Very cool, in for the ride.

Thanks Neck, I appreciate the support, cant wait til IML comes out with their new Ph/DS, its awsome when you can trust a company so all I have to do is get huge and not have to worry if what im taking is legit. Much respect to IML, great prices, deals, and the moderators on the forums are cool as hell.

Thanks

Update Day 15

Just started the Methadrol Extreme today, I got to say 2 weeks on SDMZ 2.0 was one amazing ride. I am up to 195 and not only did it pack on the mass but I lost BF. Thats a real deal product. So I was thinking about starting a HST program but Ripptoes Starting Strength is working well so why fix it if it aint broke. Thanks for your support...oldschool

Some updated pics 2 weeks SDMZ 2.0

Here are some updated pics, now to start the MDE, not bad for 40 years old.

Attachments

• myphoto1.png
    myphoto1.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 41
  • myphoto2.png
    myphoto2.png
    90 KB · Views: 33
  • myphoto3.png
    myphoto3.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 34
Way to kill it meng!

nice bro! keep up the good work. Might do the same stack in a few months.

Back