Next cycle

Thread: Next cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Next cycle

I am looking to start my next cycle in the next couple of weeks. I have been off cycle for almost 12 weeks now. I was wondering what you would recommend 4 strength and putting on lean mass while still cutting a little bit. I don't want bloat but rather actual muscle strength. In the past of run three cycles of DMZ 3.0, 1 Andro amongst other things. I know everyone has mention going with just three bottles run of 1 andro but I'm looking for something that's not going to destroy my libido either. Couple of people have recommended 5.0 which has R Andro already in it and some people have said Nana just stick with the 1 andro. I've even heard good things about the New Gear gel. I've also heard that that doesn't necessarily mess with your hormones and it doesn't require a PCT afterwards. That actually sounds like it's right up my alley. Is this true information or do I need to be more informed on it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so ready to bulk again for beach season. Just looking for some more new ideas. I think gear is out for me.

Question is 1 and 4 andro 2 bottles each with e control or dmz 5 at 2 bottles. I want to add size and strength without people thinking I'm on something.

Will be ordering from iml and not outside site.