• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PYRO Rx™ - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant Now In Stock!!!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
NOW IN STOCK!!!

PYRO Rx™ - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant

attachment.php

-Increases Mental Focus
-Thermogenic Stimulator
-Extreme Energy
-Promotes Lipolysis
-Suppresses Appetite
-Increases Metabolism
-Mood Enhancer

attachment.php

PYRO Rx™ is a super-potent thermogenic stimulator that contains our unparalleled patented blend of ingredients designed to actually increase the basal metabolic rate; therefore, increasing the body’s ability to burn calories at any given time, even at rest. This combination of components not only burns fat with maximum effectiveness, it also provides the perfect boost of energy, suppresses appetite, and enhances the mood in the process.

Geranimol™

Also known as geranium stem, 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Geranamine, DMAA or methylhexaneamine, is a nutritional supplement that works primarily as a stimulant, helping users with an energy boost and extending their ability to focus on tasks. It was initially discovered in the 1970s by the drug manufacturer Eli Lilly, and was intended for use as a nasal decongestant. However, after being rediscovered in 2006 as an excellent general health supplement that had many other useful properties.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine can be used for many different purposes

Fat Burning / Weight Loss – DMAA is a powerful “thermogenic”, which means that it works like a traditional stimulant to help increase the body’s natural metabolism. This will mobilize stored fat to allow it to be broken down into glucose for use as fuel without requiring that you eat more food for energy.

Energy Boost – 1,3-dimethylamylamine is also an excellent way to get a boost of energy and clarity of thought. DMAA acts as a natural tonic, similar to caffeine. Users report that they get a longer lasting “pick me up” with DMAA than would be provided with drinking a couple of cups of coffee, or taking caffeine pills.

Pre-Workout – DMAA is included in many popular pre-workout supplements, including jack3d for a good reason: it works. As anyone weight lifter or athlete who has taken Jack3d can attest to, DMAA gives an extra energy boost and allows you to milk a bit of extra performance out of your body. Showing up to the gym and moping around isn’t an option when you take DMAA – you’ll have the energy you need to train hard.

Studying – Inaddition to the energy and focus traits mentioned above, DMAA has been proven in studies to be an effective cognitive enhancer. 1,3-dimethylamylamine reviews by students and others who have to study hard claim that they are able to remember more information, and can block out useless distractions so that their concentration is entirely on the material at hand.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/pyro-rx/

Attachments

• Pyro-300x273.jpg
    Pyro-300x273.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 40
  • pyro-facts-300x216.jpg
    pyro-facts-300x216.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 40
Oh yeah!

Re: PYRO Rx™ - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant Now In Stock!!!

Nice!

Just picked up a bottle!

stuff is def the strongest on the market....

What would you recommend for timing for pre-workout? 45 minutes prior?

Awesome, thanks brother.

I like to eat a large piece of fruit and consume 50 grams of whey isolate about 60-90 minutes pre training then 30 minutes pre training hit a stim and wash down an oral like SDMZ 2.0.

Post training I immediately consume BCAA's, Creatine, Glutamine and Gatoraid. 30 minutes later drink a 50 gram whey isolate shake. 60-90 minutes later eat a clean solid meal of brown rice, chicken and veggies.

I like to eat a large piece of fruit and consume 50 grams of whey isolate about 60-90 minutes pre training then 30 minutes pre training hit a stim and wash down an oral like SDMZ 2.0.

Post training I immediately consume BCAA's, Creatine, Glutamine and Gatoraid. 30 minutes later drink a 50 gram whey isolate shake. 60-90 minutes later eat a clean solid meal of brown rice, chicken and veggies.

Very similar to what I do except I cut out the protein pre-workout. I do carbs and healthy fats. Good stuff!

Back