• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/Cyanostane 6 Week Stack Review

GospelWarrior

Registered
Reaction score
I just thought I'd post a quick review of my cycle in case anyone is thinking about running this combo. This review was not sponsored or requested by IML. I'm just an average joe who really liked this cycle :D

You can see the full log here: http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1304-Halo-Cyanostane-6-Week-Stack

I ran 6 weeks of Halo at three caps per day and Cyano for the last four weeks at two caps per day. All of my workout routines are listed at the beginning of the log. My goal for this cycle was a few pounds of lean gains and I was hoping that the Cyano would lower my body fat at least a little bit. I wanted a very clean small bulk. I really did not want to gain any fat so I my diet was nowhere near a bulking diet.

I gained six total pounds and dropped 1% body fat. I was eating just above my maintenance with only 20grams of carbs per day over my maintenance. I gotta tell you, 6lbs of solid gains on a maintenance diet AND losing 1% body fat is phenomenal.

I would recommend running the Halo at 3 caps per day, many people have said that's the sweet spot and I definitely agree. If you are only going to run Halo I would recommend running it for more than six weeks because it takes several weeks to really kick in.

I was super impressed with Cyano. The hardness and vascularity were amazing. I stayed hard 24/7 and was extremely vascular throughout the day. I would definitely recommend Cyano for anyone who wants to recomp for a competition. The ability to gain lean mass, harden up, AND lose body fat is just flat out amazing! I think that Cyano at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks might be a killer cycle. I really really liked this product. This was a very very dry cycle with absolutely no sides.

Thanks IML for awesome products! I will probably run a winter bulk with DMZ 2.0 in a few months after my PCT and time off.

Nice review brother! Glad u had a killer cycle!

Great Review big dog

Thanks fellas, loved this stack!

Just wanted to bump how awesome this stack has been. I've got 7 days left of halo and 11 of cyano, and went into the stack with a cutting mindset. I'm down 9lbs, and the majority of this has to be bodyfat as I've seen myself get bigger haha.

I also didn't find this to be too harsh at all. I had previously ran Cyano at 2x a day for 4 weeks and I think this cycle was much better for my goals. I don't think I'd like to run anything harsher so I will probably be doing the IML PCT for 4 weeks. Start Osta in the beginning of week 3, run that for 8 weeks. Take a full week off, and then do one more cycle of Halo/Cyano run and I should finally be where I want to be.

Awesome products

Just wanted to bump how awesome this stack has been. I've got 7 days left of halo and 11 of cyano, and went into the stack with a cutting mindset. I'm down 9lbs, and the majority of this has to be bodyfat as I've seen myself get bigger haha.

I also didn't find this to be too harsh at all. I had previously ran Cyano at 2x a day for 4 weeks and I think this cycle was much better for my goals. I don't think I'd like to run anything harsher so I will probably be doing the IML PCT for 4 weeks. Start Osta in the beginning of week 3, run that for 8 weeks. Take a full week off, and then do one more cycle of Halo/Cyano run and I should finally be where I want to be.

Awesome products

Good stuff brother! This stack will definitely melt the fat and pack on some lean mass.

Back