• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

E control sides.....need info

abi

Registered
Reaction score
Took e control about 2 years ago and had to stop 2 weeks in due to terrible gas. WELL for some reason a little gyno started flaring up so I thought id try E control one more time hoping last time was a fluke. The gas is still terrrrrible, all day. My bladder/penis feel weird like i need to pee but not really. Just feels full?? and my shits are just odd currently. I have no idea what ingredient could be causing this out of the 3.... and scared to continue

This is super odd. We have never heard of this complication.

What I would suggest is that if that product, and you are sure of it, is bothering you.

Switch over to Estrozone by Musclegelz.

You can still use IML discount codes, for instance mine is "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

This is a topical version. It's excellent and you rub it onto your shoulders, arms and abs and it absorb superior to oral versions. And now you bypass any gas issues you might be having. Hope this helps!!
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/estrozone/
musclegelz_Prdct-EstroZone-247x300.jpg

Back