• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/ Super DMZ 2.0 6 week cycle

For all it's worth, the tren is also much stronger than halo mg/mg... so you can't really compare msten/halo to sd/tren justifiably. In any case Pete, thanks again for the input man, you present some sensible points; I appreciate the honesty

Yea, I knew it wasn't and apples to apples comparison. Just curious. Thanks for the response

Just wanted to post a quick update. I am currently 4 days into my pct which I have set up as follows....
4 weeks:
20mg tamoxifin ed
1 cap UM ed
4680mg DAA ed
5 caps Flex rx ed
2 caps ACS ed
Fish oil, ZMA and liquid multi as well
2 weeks into pct I will add in Osta rx at 2 caps ed
I plan on running the Osta rx for 6 full weeks (4 weeks beyond pct)
Not entirely sure if I will up the dose to 3 caps ed after pct......will decide when the time comes

I took some after cycle pics but i have a crappy camera so they didnt turn out very good. I will take some pics tomorrow with my gf's phone and will have them posted asap. I will also post up my weekly update at that time.

RoadstarPete - did you experience joint pain during your run? I see the Flex Rx in PCT and was curious. I am prone to elbow joint pain so I am curious if you experienced some while on...

RoadstarPete - did you experience joint pain during your run? I see the Flex Rx in PCT and was curious. I am prone to elbow joint pain so I am curious if you experienced some while on...
I had no issue what so ever during my run. I take joint support 365 days a year. I am 40 years old and have been involved in sports heavily my entire life and had many injuries, so I need all of the help I can get. Since you have elbow issues I suggest that you try the same and make sure that you are getting all of your omega-3's. Also make sure to do extra warm-up sets(very light weight) of each exercise that might aggravate any joint that gives you issues. This will help get your synovial fluid in the joint moving and "lubricate" the cartilage before you do any working sets. Be smart....dont lift so heavy that you compensate form. Stay in control and focus on flexing (forcing blood) into the target muscle. Listen to and respect those joints! Good luck

PS: you might think about looking into some elbow support BEFORE it starts to bother you again. Inzer elbow sleeves work great and last a lifetime. This is what I used when I had tendonitis issues and after using them for 2 months or so my issue was gone.;)

So here are the "before" and "after" photos. I am still up 15lbs at this time. The after shot is with a tank top on so I will say that my abs have a "softer" appearance since I started this bulk. Arms seem to have more definition though and I like that! This has been a great cycle so far and I am very happy with my gains up to this point. A year ago this month I had some major surgery on my stomach.....I went from 240lbs down to 205lbs within a month. It has been a tough road to regain my former self but I feel that I am well on my way and think that the 240lb mark can be achieved by the beginning of summer.

Attachments

• P1060141.jpg
    P1060141.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 77
  • P1060198.jpg
    P1060198.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 83
You put on some nice thickness in your upper body. Good work!

PS: you might think about looking into some elbow support BEFORE it starts to bother you again. Inzer elbow sleeves work great and last a lifetime. This is what I used when I had tendonitis issues and after using them for 2 months or so my issue was gone.;)

Thanks Roadstar...I will check out the Inzer elbow sleeve. Pics look good and I am impressed that you are holding onto the gains! 15lbs is no joke...

2 weeks into PCT now. Weighed in at 233.5 lbs today. Appears that I have lost 0.7 lbs since coming off of my cycle.....not too bad. That puts me up 14.3 lbs overall. As soon as my PCT started I added 10g Green Magnitude creatine daily and Hemavol powder pre-w/o to help maintain cell volume. My bp is totally normal now so I am back on my pro supps Hyde pwo as well....which is nice. I love my coffee but it cant compare to the hyde! The last 2 weeks have been the best so far in the gym. I have all of the strength, pumps and vascularity from being on cycle but no lethargy. I feel like my "junk" is back to 100% production.......tamox has always brought me back around very quickly. It wasn't all that difficult of a task this time since there wasn't complete shutdown. I have decided to start taking Osta rx tomorrow at 2 caps ed, until my pct is complete. After PCT I will up the dose to 3 caps ed for 6 more weeks, making this a bridge of sorts into my next cycle. This is exciting for me because I have never taken a SARM before. I plan on updating this log through my Osta rx experience and look forward to seeing how this product works for me. If it is anything like all of the other IML products I have used in the past I know it will be great.

RoadstarPete - looks like things are still going well. Thanks for the update. Would like to keep hearing how things are going w/ Osta and the rest of the PCT.

Thanks buddy, already spreading the information like wildfire haha hilarious but true
I have watched each video clip 10 times or more...... I just cant get over how funny they are!
I do very much agree that it is true to real life. I guess people have always been and will keep looking for that "magic" pill.
Glad to spread some laughter around!:D

Pete,
You started your Osta this week. So basically, you are running your PCT for 4 weeks, and then another 4 weeks of just Osta. ( which means a total of 8 weeks of Osta). At the end of your Osta, are you starting another cycle? Just wondering because it will be 4 weeks of PCT and then just 4 weeks of Osta, and I thought it is to be after PCT, 8 weeks from that point before starting another cycle. (eg. 4 weeks on + 4 weeks PCT = 8 weeks off)
Hopefully it makes sense.

I understand what you are asking. I started Osta rx at 2 caps ed 3 days ago. I will take 2 caps ed for the last 2 weeks of my PCT. Once PCT is complete I will take 3 caps ed for about 6 weeks....until my 2 bottle supply runs out. Once my PCT has been done for 4 weeks I will continue Osta rx alongside my next PH cycle. I plan on a big break from PH's after this.....through most of the summer.
Looks like this:
PCT
weeks 1-2
20 mg tamox
1 cap UM
DAA
2 caps ACS

weeks 3-4
20mg tamox
1 cap UM
DAA
2 caps Osta rx
2 caps ACS

Post PCT
weeks 1-4
3 caps Osta rx

Once I am done with the post pct period I will start my next PH cycle and continue the Osta rx at 3 caps ed until my supply runs out. Should be at least 2 weeks supply or more.
I know that a general rule of thumb for PH's is time off = time on but I have done my fair share of cycles and know that I will be fine running another cycle at this time. I have actually taken less time off in the past and been fine. It just depends on your prior experience IMO. I hope this clarifies my Osta layout for you. Any other questions, just ask.

Week 3 of PCT complete today with 10 days remaining. Weighed in at 232 lbs this morning. That is -1.5 lbs from last week and -2.2 lbs total since start of PCT. I am still up 13 lbs since I started the cycle. I knew that I wouldn't keep all of the gains but have always been very pleased when able to retain 1/2- 3/4 of the total gains made on cycle. Today is 1 full week on Osta rx at 2 caps ed. I dont really expect to see or feel the effects from the osta for a few more weeks but if it helps maintain my gains I will be satisfied. Being 3 weeks off of the PH's I must say that I am very happy with my ability in the gym right now. My overall strength has been great.....barely diminished since I was on cycle. The pumps have lessened quite a bit but with the addition of hemavol powder and some reduced time between sets I can still get a good pump. I am very pleased that my vascularity has remained the same as when on cycle. My leg workouts have suffered a bit this last week due to the fact that the powder on the mountain has been AMAZING this entire week.....50+ inches! I have been up 5 days this week and have little to nothing to give at the gym when it comes to legs, lol. Thats the price I pay for living in a ski town and having a season pass for the 19th year in a row:).Anyhow, I have reduced my caloric intake to maintenance levels, which for me is about 3700 ed. I will continue like this for the next 5 weeks to give my digestive system a break from having to work so hard at processing all of the extra cals. Also, I will be increasing my workout reps by small increments from week to week to give my body a break from lifting so heavy for the last 9 weeks. I will continue on this way until I start my next PH cycle. This method has treated me well in the past so I plan on sticking with it. I know this next week will be less than "clean" eating with the holidays and all but who cares! Its nothing a little extra cardio cant burn! Merry Christmas!

Week 4 of pct tomorrow with 3 days total left. Weighed in at 233.2 lbs today. That is +1.5 lbs from last week and -1 lb or so since the start of my pct. I am happy to say that means I am up 14.2 lbs since the start of this cycle. Week 2 of Osta rx is complete tomorrow and I will be dosing at 3 caps ed once pct is done. This week I noticed in the gym everyday for my 1st few sets my head would pound like I had a headache but would stop as soon as I was done with the set. It would go away after about 4 sets but none the less it is puzzling to me. Osta is the only new thing I have been taking so once I up the dose it will be obvious to me if it is the cause. Could be anything at this point though. Anytime I have "headache" issues while doing a cycle I just assume I need to hydrate more so that is what I have been doing. Overall workouts have been good. Strength is slightly less but vascularity still remains. I have been sore since I switched up my routine to a pyramid with higher reps. It is nice in a sick way to feel sore for a couple of days after a workout....makes me feel like I am producing some results. Not too much else to mention at this time other than I still really like what I see in the mirror thanks to this stack. Happy New Year!

Almost 1 week off of pct today. Weighed in at 235.2 lbs today. This is equal to my heaviest that I weighed while on cycle. Up a total of 16.2 lbs. Is it possible to keep all of my gains from a cycle??? Holy shit!!! It is amazing what a proper pct can do for a person. I have been taking Osta rx for about 3 weeks now and I think that my weight gain has been aided by it. Was getting pounding "headaches" last week while I was lifting...... I upped my water intake and all issues are gone. Crazy thing this week was I had a sore throat for a day which turned into a cold. My strength, focus and endurance in the gym was better than the previous week and I was sick! Maybe this is the Osta kicking in. All I know for sure is that I feel great and have plenty of energy throughout the day even after high volume intense workouts. Looking forward to the next few weeks for sure!

Weighed in at 235.4 lbs today. Have had a nasty head cold all week. Still managed to have decent workouts though. Strength and muscle fullness is doing well. Noticed that my libido is taking a hit..... could be the 3 caps of Osta ed. Was really hoping this wouldn't happen since I am planning a 4 week sd/dmz stack a few weeks from now. The boys are hanging low and firm, just needing some extra coaxing from the gf which isn't usually the case. Still sticking with a maintenance diet and even though I have been ill my weight has maintained. Overall up to this point I am pleased with the Osta rx results.

This last week was a rough one. My cold turned into a sinus infection. Im on antibiotics now, so hopefully it wont last much longer. I still managed to hit the gym 4 out of my regular 5 days.....not too bad all things considered. I do have to say that I am experiencing extraordinary strength at this point in time and i'm sick....coughing up my damn lungs and unable to get O2 through my nose! it's not quite the strength from being "on" cycle but it is really damn good. Vascularity and muscle definition are still really good especially considering im in the middle of my winer bulk. 3 caps of Osta seems to be doing me right i'd say. I didn't weigh myself this week because I was ill and had been eating smaller portions than usual. I will hop on the scale next week and see if I can stay at the 235 lb mark. My original plan was to start my next cycle on Feb. 1st but unless I can shake this infection soon I will have to push my plans back a bit. I must say that if you havent tried Osta rx yet I would highly recommend it as an addition to any PH cycle or even as a standalone....which is how I have been running it for 5 weeks now. It took me awhile to realize that it was really working because I had just come off of a pretty strong cycle. At this point, 3 weeks off of pct I am a true believer in the benefits of this product. Once again IML continues to impress me. Thanks for using top notch ingredients and for being such a great and reputable company.

Weighed in at 235.2 lbs today. I am feeling much better this week as the antibiotics must be doing the trick. Basically I feel that the osta has helped me maintain my on cycle gained mass through my illness. Strength and vascularity are still very good and pumps are decent as well. I have one more week then I will start my next ph cycle and continue the osta throughout the entire 4 weeks of "on" time. being up 16.2 lbs through the 1st half of my winter bulk has exceeded my highest expectations. Cant wait to see how the next cycle of original sdmz with 10mg dimethazine added ed will treat me.

Congrats on a successful cycle and pct!! Hope your next one goes great for you also!

Nice stash of IML supps you have there! Osta Rx was an AWESOME choice to use during your PCT and I will tell you, it is one of the main reasons you kept the gains you did and experienced what you did during PCT. It's a great product both on or off cycle. I highly recommend you use it again in your next PCT. Good job bro!

I think I might replicate this cycle. I really appreciate the log.
Super Dmz (reformulated, not 2.0) & Halo did good for me, but I only ran halo for weeks 1-4 & SDMZ weeks 2-6.
I managed to keep 8-10 lbs after a 16lb cycle gain (152-168) and I was taking in 2000 lean calories.
>http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1130-Halo-Super-DMZ-6-week-run-someone-say-size

I also fucked up by running UM Rx while on cycle ]. First timer lol.
Could you give me an idea of what your daily meal plan looked like to reach set calories/macro intake?
Gonna do this for serious mass gains (4-5k instead of 2k, high carbs instead of very low)

Could you give me an idea of what your daily meal plan looked like to reach set calories/macro intake?
Gonna do this for serious mass gains (4-5k instead of 2k, high carbs instead of very low)
When I started this cycle I was getting anywhere from 5000-5500 cals per day. This put me at 1000-1500 over maintenance ed. Needless to say I tapered back after the 1st 2 weeks because I didn't want to become a blob during my bulk. 4500 ended up being my high end target for workout days. As for what my meal plan looked like it wasn't too flashy. I guess the best way is to show you a days meals and supplementation.

Breakfast: 100g carbs WW cereal (usually grapenuts because it only takes 1 cup to get 96g carbs and 400 cals)
34g protein 6 links turkey or chicken sausage 320 cals
17g fat 1 tbsp adams all natural peanut butter with am PH dose(easy 200 cals)

Pre-WO: 50g carbs 1 serving of Karbolyn (another easy 200 cals)
35g protein whey protein shake with 1% milk

Post-WO: 50g carbs 1 serving of Karbolyn ( I drink this at the gym immediately after wo or during cardio)
85g carbs and 60g protein 650 cals ON Pro Complex Gainer( I love this shit! low sugar and tastes great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!)

Lunch: 76g protein 10z london broil steak
54g carbs 7g protein 1 cup cooked hinode brown rice
14g fat 1/2 avocado
11g carbs 3g protein 1 cup steamed broccoli

Snack: 14g protein 1/2 lowfat cottage cheese
30g fat 2oz raw almonds
14g fat 1 tbsp olive oil with ph dose

Snack#2 34g carbs 31g protein 1 can albacore tuna sandwich on WW bread
if I am at work I will sometimes drink another gainer shake instead

Dinner: 54g protein 8oz chicken breast
54g carbs 7g protein 1 cup brown rice
9g carbs 3g protein 1 cup sugar snap peas
14g fat 1/2 avocado

Snack#3 6g carbs 7g protein 1 serving greek yogurt
30g fat 2oz raw almonds
14g fat 1 tbsp olive oil with ph dose

At bedtime: 32g protein casein protein shake with 1% milk

middle of the night: 30g protein RTD shake kept bedside

I am not too sure what everything above adds up to but it is just an outline of a standard pattern I have. I adjust amounts that I eat as the day goes on because the plain truth is my appetite fluctuates daily.
I basically eat either lean steak, chicken breast, trimmed pork loin chops, tuna, salmon, tilapia, lean ground turkey etc. for protein.
I love brown rice so I eat it all the time with braggs amino acids on it. Lately I have been doing a 50-50 mixture of brown rice and quinoa. I just make enough for 4 days at a time and its ready to go. Sweet potatoes are good too but I rarely eat them.
I find myself just grazing throughout the entire day. I will sometimes just take a tbsp of peanut butter 3-4 times randomly throughout the day. I cook with olive oil every chance I get as well.
I didnt list any fruit but I eat apples, oranges and bananas daily as well
I have found my sweet spot on calories to be 4500-5000 while on cycle. This works for me at 235lbs.
Its a bitch to track your intake and the only way to do it is to take the time to add it all up daily. Once you have done so though you have records that you can look back at indefinitely.
I have rambled on long enough..... I hope this helps.

Well, I guess since I am starting my next cycle in a few days I will go ahead and wrap this journal up. All in all I have to say that this has been a very successful cycle. I managed to gain 15+ lbs, added strength, vascularity and muscle definition all of which I have managed to keep. The strength has diminished a bit but I am stronger than I was pre cycle. I have nothing but praise for the IML products which were used in this cycle. The only thing to say is they work, period. If you have your diet and training in order these products will put you over the top.

ps: To anyone that claims to have taken these products and did not see results......... learn how to eat, go to the fucking grocery store and feed your face 6 times a day! If you want to be a beast you have to eat like one pre, intra and post cycle. Peace

Back