• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

halo extreme and halo for her (female)

strongfemale

Registered
Reaction score
i have used halo for her already, for 6 weeks maxing at 30 mg. after cycling off of it for a bit, i decided to introduce it again into my current cut. purchased halo extreme, to help with going up to 35 mg.

this week, my 5th week, i am on 40 mg and have been seeing some good progress in strength (stronger than i ever was, even while on a bulk, eg: overhead pressing 110 lbs for 8 reps on the smith machine, finally squatting 165 lbs for 10 reps, while i never squatted before and only started while cutting, when i wasn't even on anything or decided to be on anything). my strength has gone up so much and keeps going up that i have actually had to slow down because of joint issues. so in like maybe 3 months i went from lifting the bar with some weight on it, to 165 lbs and keep getting stronger! :)

anyways, my question is, i want to jump to 50 mg for my 6th week on this but was wondering if i would even see anything from just 1 week at this dosage?

or, should i just wait to use this dosage, when i decide to do my lean bulk, next year spring?

also, just as knowledge for now, when i am using the 50 mg for bulking, should i just start with 30 mg first week, 35 mg second week, 40 mg third week and 50 mg the fourth week or, 35 mg first week and the other 3 weeks, 50 mg?

also don't worry, i understand the virilization risks that one can experience while being female on prohormones. thus far, even on 40 mg, i am not experiencing any negative side effects. maybe my short periods on these specific dosages, are what are preventing me from seeing anything until i jump higher in dosage, later on.

thanks for all input, sorry for the long winded post but i want to be thorough! :) by the way i am 5'4" and 148 lbs right now, thinking if i go on the 50 mg for the last week, will reduce my calories to 1600 and do some intense lifting and cardio, would that really utilize the dosage?

Last edited:
I think slowly increasing the dosage to feel out if you have any side effects is a very smart way of cycling for a lady. 50mg Halo daily is the max I would advise for an experienced female.

Back