• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hair loss

Tuna

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first cycle and im currently on day 2 of Cyanostane at 3 caps a day. I plan on doing a 6 weeks cycle. Along with Cyanostane i am taking 3 anabolic matrix a day and 2 advanced cycle support. My pct will be Clomid.

My main question is, would/should i be seeing any hair loss from 3 caps of Cyanostane a day, or on my second day? Each time i rub my head i get 6-8 hairs. Im not sure if this is normal or if it is due to Cyanostane. (also as a note I have rubbed my head 5 times. the first time i got 3 hairs, second time 6 hairs, 3rd 8, 4th 9, and 5th 0<-- all of those were spaced about 2 hours apart.) I'm not sure if i'm just being paranoid or not. Thank You!

Last edited:
No, it would be extremely abnormal to experience hair loss from a compound after only the second day of use. If you need to, buy some nizoralman shampoo with 5% spironolactone to help prevent any further hair loss.

No, it would be extremely abnormal to experience hair loss from a compound after only the second day of use. If you need to, buy some nizoralman shampoo with 5% spironolactone to help prevent any further hair loss.

AD- Can you expand upon this? I couldn't locate a shampoo called nizoralman with spironalactone in my searches.. I recently found Nizoral shampoo at my local K-Mart, of all places - after searching everywhere else, about a month ago. Over the counter strength has 1% Ketoconazole but no spironalactone. I'm going to ask for prescription strength Nizoral, soon, which has 2% Ketoconazole but I don't believe it has spironalactone, either. Am I missing a shampoo that has 5% spiro? I did see what looked like topical 5% spironalactone being sold seperately, and it did catch my interest, but I'd need to research it further. I was looking at a treatment earlier that used prescription strenght Nizoral and EMU oil but haven't tried out that combination, yet.

Have you heard about the so-called "Big 3"? Found this article while Googling.

The Big Three Hair Loss Regimen

Okay, so you’ve determined your hair loss is due to genetics and it's basically called androgenetic alopecia or in plain English, male pattern baldness. So what do you do now? Well I’m going to discuss a hair loss regimen called, “The Big Three” hair loss regimen. It’s a very widely used every day regimen that seems to work for many hair loss sufferers. It’s discussed on all the hair loss forums and many are finding success using the hair loss products in the regimen.

The first product in the Big 3 hair loss regimen is a minoxidil product. Minoxidil was the first FDA approved product for hair loss. The most common forms of minoxidil are a topical solution that you apply straight onto the scalp using a dropper, however, minoxidil brand Rogaine also offers the product in a foam form similar to hair mousse which is more convenient to use. Rogaine is the most popular and the #1 dermatologist recommended minoxidil brand on the market. The most common solution is extra strength 5%, however, it does come in stronger solutions ranging up to minoxidil 10% and 15% strength. Minoxidil is to be applied once in the morning and once in the evening directly to the scalp.

The second product is Propecia also generically known as finasteride. Propecia is the 2nd FDA approved product for the treatment of male pattern hair loss. It is to be use by MEN ONLY and should not be used by women or children. It is the only once-a-day pill developed to treat mild to moderate male pattern hair loss. The product is not an over the counter product, therefore, you will need a prescription from your doctor. It is also more expensive to use than minoxidil products. Propecia is a pill and to be taken once per day.

[Note: Please see BiggieSmallz' post below re finasteride.]

Lastly, the third product in The Big Three Hair Loss Regimen is Nizoral Shampoo. The active ingredient in Nizoral is Ketoconazole which is a antifungal drug used to prevent and treat skin and fungal infections. Ketoconazole comes in shampoo, topical cream, and oral tablet form. However, most hair loss users use Nizoral shampoo which is actually marketed as an anti dandruff shampoo. I know what you're thinking, why would I use an anti dandruff shampoo to treat hair loss? Well, Ketozconazole which is the main ingredient and it's been shown to be beneficial in men suffering from male pattern baldness. One study showed that Nizoral 2% worked just as well as minoxidil 2% in men with male pattern baldness. Nizoral shampoo is available in 1% and 2% strength. The 1% shampoo is to be used every other day while the 2% strength is to be used every 3rd day due to possible drying of the scalp.

Well there you have it, The Big Three Hair Loss Regimen. This exact regimen is for men only due to Propecia being a for men only product. Obviously many people cannot afford to take all three products at the same time so many start off by taking minoxidil or Propecia to see if that does the trick. However, if you are still losing hair or can afford to add on to the regimen then many begin layering hair loss products. Basically that means adding another product to the existing hair loss regimen. Of course each product has possible side effects as do many things in life so read the product labels or consult your doctor before using.

It's too late for my shiny dome, but I've heard this regimen is a deal changer.

Last edited:
I think it is somewhat different issue. I never experienced a hair loss in just few days after taking this. It may possible that it would not suit your body and it affect directly to your hair and it is falling. Try using minoxidil 20 for few days. It will definitely help to stop hair fall.

I use Minoxidil and/or Propecia if shedding becomes too much. I have seen guys that have shedding very fast when using designers but its usually a genetic predisposition.

Back