• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo/SDMZ 2.0 6 Week Cycle

JDBascoJr

Registered
Reaction score
Starting my halo/dmz 2.0 cycle today 11/27/12. Been training hard for the past year on Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 program and I gotta say, its been the best program i've come across in my 8 or so years in the gym. Seen mega improvements in strength, size and definition. So I'm really excited to add this stack into the mix!

26 yo
230lbs
5'11"
Bodyfat: Somewhere between 15-20% i guess, never taken it before so not sure at all ha

Diet has been a rollercoaster lately, I will have to sit down and actually write it out in the next few days. I eat eggs & oats every morn, and chicken every nite. I work in a kitchen that gets real busy and sometimes I just make a wrap or something on the fly bc sitting down to eat is rarely an option.

My program, I'm continuing with 5/3/1 bc it hasn't let me down yet

Cycle:
Week 1-2:
3 caps Halo

Weeks 3-6:
3 caps Halo (till gone)
2 caps SDMZ
2 caps ACS
1 cap UM
1 cap AM

PCT:
3 caps E-contol
2 caps ACS
1 cap UM
1 cap AM

Hoping to post some before pix at the end of today

Well this thread got off to a terrible start... But on the contrary as to the results! I've had nothing but amazing gains in strength, size and i've stayed decently lean w/o actually watching kcal intake one bit. (a little lazy perhaps, but work during the holiday season was incredibly busy) I started at around 230lbs, with one week to go, i'm currently at 240lbs, looking ab as lean as i started but definitely bigger across the upper body.

In, any new updates??

Back