• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

-<MAC's SUPER DMZ REVIEW>-

xMADxMACx

Registered
Reaction score
The reciept speak's for itself on the -T/A-

I ordered the same day from a competitor and payed for 2nd day Air,...guess what Im still waiting on it.
This was standard'ol shipping. These guys took my order and must've been running red light's to the post office.
The whole expierence was very smooth.

I've been hitting T-Prop for almost 2 wks now @ 50mgs EOD
I know will be incorporating this as my Oral-Kick start to my T-Cyp/Deca Cycle.

At the end of my 4 weeks on the DMZ ill be posting my After Shots.

Before shots:

Attached files /attachments/imported/dmz1.jpg dmz1.jpg_thumb (33.3 KB)?

attachment.php

attachment.php

before shots

Attached files /attachments/imported/332.JPG 332.JPG_thumb (26.9 KB)?

TO ADD:

I've been off cycle for 5-6 Months FYI.

Will be taking 2 DMZ's daily split.

11/09/2011

Can anyone say FAST ACTING.

THIS STUFF HAS ME PUMPED.. When the say comparible to DBOL/A-DROL

THEY WERENT LIE'n.

I can tell you that It feel's clean in me, no problem ingesting or pains.

1 in the morning other at 1pm. Muscles are showing inner density, not bloat, STRENGTH thru the roof. After 4-5 sets in I go into overdrive, throwing more weight on and im hungry IM STARVED FOR MY PLATES OF WEIGHT. I'm loving this stuff so far, and glad I tried it as a kickstart. After 4 weeks of this...Im going to be filled in nicely..and the CYP/DECA will be pushing me up even more!

11/11/2011

The ACS is UNBELEIVABLE. Over the years I tried A-Z............1-1000million bajillion.....and so have most of you other bro out there..and I gotta tell you...I know ill be getting more. It's very easy on the stomach, digestion is fast, i dont burp it up, ect. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I have a family member that suffers from high BP...I gave him a few..and within 40 min's they told me their BP was lowered - but I should say that this isnt a medication - HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

11/13/2011

attachment.php

End of wk 1. 2/2/2/2/1/1

My 3rd pin of cyle was today also.

Eating clean -gaining clean-

I don't feel all whacked-out from DMZ as alot of Pro-Hormones make me feel. Feel's strong, actually very clean, pump's are incredible. Drying out and gaining lean mass.Gonna start getting weight on my chest as I go into wk 2, -that's my focus. Another good test of the product's gaining ability to unfold. *I'm not taking any kind of "Plasma-Volumnizer" ei, YoKeD, NiTrix, EPIZINE, other than whats in my Pre/WKO mix right now -N.O. ExPlode 2.0.

-Mac

11/20/2011

END OF WEEK 2!

Originally Posted by heavyiron
"It actually is amazing for an OTC."

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Im going to have my Lady take better pics for me. Shes been out of town..and ive been struggling with this iphone camera.....Thats not doing m justice.

This stuff is packing it on me!!

Also be sure to pick up some Advanced Cycle Support w/ it.

Im EXETREMELY sensitive to liv issues w/ orals, which was one of the deciding factors of going with the DMZ.

Bro I can personally tell you I havnt had 1 but of trouble thus far- only gain.

After finding out that my gear's bunk...it really was a saftey net to be running DMZ bro!

Get with HeavyIron if you have any detailed questions as he vastly knowledable on this and has guided me on my path with it.

For a very good look at my log..

http://www.elite-bodiez.com/forums/showthread.php?9919-Mac-s-IronMag-Review

But I just had to come to the source here and share it as well!

THANKS IML!!!!

-MAC

Back