• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Few ?'s For the Pro's

Crackrbaby

Registered
Reaction score
First off, I just finished my first Test cycle. I am currently in week 3 of Pct.
As normal, I have lost some of my water weight, and kept most of my strength so far.

What I am looking for, is a supplement I can start either during my Pct, or once my Pct is complete. Basically something to keep my gains going up..
I have been looking at your Deca-Drol max 8 week complete cycle. But would like someones advise on what I should or shouldnt run. Will it interfere with my current pct? Which product will give me the most mass gains ( Of the items currently in stock ), ect...
Thanks in advance!
Crackrbaby :eek:

Crackrbaby 068501 said:
First off, I just finished my first Test cycle. I am currently in week 3 of Pct.
As normal, I have lost some of my water weight, and kept most of my strength so far.

What I am looking for, is a supplement I can start either during my Pct, or once my Pct is complete. Basically something to keep my gains going up..
I have been looking at your Deca-Drol max 8 week complete cycle. But would like someones advise on what I should or shouldnt run. Will it interfere with my current pct? Which product will give me the most mass gains ( Of the items currently in stock ), ect...
Thanks in advance!
Crackrbaby :eek:

If you want something to boost Testosterone but not interfere with recovery then I would advise Ultra Male RX.

Thank you for the quick response Heavy.
How long after my pct is complete would you recommend to wait before starting one of IronMagLabs stacks?
Also, my Pct consists of Clomid 50/50/50/50, Nolv 20/20/10/10/10/10, Finaflex Pct Black and Test booster.

Crackrbaby 084369 said:
How long after my pct is complete would you recommend to wait before starting one of IronMagLabs stacks?
Also, my Pct consists of Clomid 50/50/50/50, Nolv 20/20/10/10/10/10, Finaflex Pct Black and Test booster.

I like to see guys get labs to be sure but usually 6-8 weeks and you can do another run with designers.

heavyiron 095216 said:
Crackrbaby 084369 said:

I like to see guys get labs to be sure but usually 6-8 weeks and you can do another run with designers.

This ^^^. You will be surprised how well the Ultra Male works. ;)

Ok.. Finally ordered the Super Dmz Complete stack.. Stoked..

Just had a question about the complete stack. Why is it recommended to take Ultra Male Rx and Anabolic-Matrix Rx during the first four weeks, While taking the Super DMZ? I understand the reasoning of taking them during the last four weeks for pct, but during the first four weeks when your shutdown from the DMZ what benifits does it offer?
I am thinking it may help recovery since it been building up inside your body during the first four weeks??

Either way I am going to run it how the stack is recommended. I'm gonna Eat big , Lift Big, and log the whole thing. We'll see how things stack up against my first recent test cycle.

Appreciate it Bro's! 8)

Crackrbaby said:
Ok.. Finally ordered the Super Dmz Complete stack.. Stoked..

Just had a question about the complete stack. Why is it recommended to take Ultra Male Rx and Anabolic-Matrix Rx during the first four weeks, While taking the Super DMZ? I understand the reasoning of taking them during the last four weeks for pct, but during the first four weeks when your shutdown from the DMZ what benifits does it offer?
I am thinking it may help recovery since it been building up inside your body during the first four weeks??

Either way I am going to run it how the stack is recommended. I'm gonna Eat big , Lift Big, and log the whole thing. We'll see how things stack up against my first recent test cycle.

Appreciate it Bro's! 8)

Excited for you, keep us posted on your progress. I like to use the Ultra-Male during cycle as it is an AI blocker. The AM during cycle is nothing more than a nice little stacker.

Sorry, but I got another question for ya..
I have about 20 Days worth of Nolvadex @ 20mg and Clomid @ 50mg.
Would it be benificial to run them during my Super Dmz Pct?
It would look something like this.

Clomid 50/50/50
Nolv 20/20/10/10
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Crackrbaby said:
Sorry, but I got another question for ya..
I have about 20 Days worth of Nolvadex @ 20mg and Clomid @ 50mg.
Would it be benificial to run them during my Super Dmz Pct?
It would look something like this.

Clomid 50/50/50
Nolv 20/20/10/10
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Looks like overkill to me. Maybe just the Nolva and Ultra Male.

When Taking your AM dose and PM dose is it ok to take all Supplements ( Super DMZ, Ultra Male, Anabolic matrix, And cycle support ) at once? Or should I try to space each dose of each supplement out about an hour or so?

Thanks again !

Back