• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This is the Only Piece of Exercise Equipment You’ll Ever Need

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the Only Piece of Exercise Equipment You’ll Ever Need

Everyone seems to get all stressed out about getting to the gym, using the most advanced workout equipment out there on the market, but for what purpose? Sure, it all looks pretty and futuristic, but does that really matter? What if you could purchase one piece of exercise equipment and be set for your workouts? Better yet, what if the purchase was less than a yearly gym membership and you get to use this piece of exercise equipment for the rest of your life?

For nearly 20 years now, I’ve been working clients from across the globe – many of whom do not have a gym membership or a ton of exercise equipment at home. So, what do I recommend and what do they use? Resistance bands.

No Fancy Exercise Equipment Needed!
I can’t tell you how many people I have turned onto resistance bands as their only form of exercise equipment at home. What I recommend everyone purchase is a kit or “system.” A kit of resistance bands will generally include multiple bands of varying tension/resistance, D-handles as an attachment for your hands, a door anchor to hold the bands in place when doing exercises, a bag to store everything, and sometimes even ankle attachments to make hitting legs even easier.

This type of system has everything you need for an amazing at-home workout or even the ability to toss it in your suitcase when traveling so you never miss a workout – regardless of the trip is for business or pleasure.

Each resistance band kit or system has a different weight limit. For instance, some systems will only provide you with around 50 pounds of resistance while others will provide you with over 100 pounds. You simply need to decide which you prefer and need based on your strength level.

If you were to purchase fancy exercise equipment, you’re going to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars while also taking up a bunch of space in your home. Most people don’t have a room to dedicate to exercise equipment and working out and that’s why resistance bands are so great. Use them and when done, simply put them back in the bag and toss it under your bed or in the closet. The best part, you can get a good heavy duty set of resistance bands that provide well over 100 pounds of resistance for a little over $100. That’s honestly a steal for the value you get.

Upper body, lower body, core… you can hit it all with resistance bands. The only thing you’ll need to figure out is how many bands you need to combine in order to achieve the level of resistance you desire for each exercise. That being said, I have found that resistance bands will absolutely get you sore the following days. They hit the muscle differently than standard weights such as dumbbells and barbells. Don’t look at them as a “gimmick” or not a viable option to getting in a good workout. They’ll make you hurt!

Back