• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for Diet Advice

JMAC225

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys. I am getting ready to start a S.DMZ Cycle and I want to make the most out of it! I am aware that I need to take in atleast 1.5 grams of Protien per lb of body wieght. So.. at 180 lbs, I am looking at 270-300 grams of protien a day! That seems overwhelming to me.. but I am willing to do what it takes. Figure I will divide that into 5-6 meals/shakes a day. I am looking for ideas of high protien foods that y'all have found success with. I figure I'll need plenty of whey protien and casien at night, but what do you suggest for other lean protien intake?

Egg Whites
White meat turkey
Canned tuna, you can pick it up for 15cents has around 16-30 gramns of protein
Fish
Whey protien
add some creatine for strength aswell.

In school all i could think of atm
-Anthony

kick the creatine while on-cycle, save it for after to keep up your strength as your body tries to become catabolic against all of your pct.

Re: Re: Looking for Diet Advice

heavyiron said:
250 grams daily will be plenty.

Egg whites~egg beaters
Chicken
Fish
Lean beef
Turkey

This. IMO on the ones above, egg whites are the best source of protein.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Maybe the farts are terrible but... Eggs if you eat about 12 a day, youll be putting on alot of weight and ur body in a anabolic state. Just advoid ur girl those days lol.
Red meats are high in saturated fat soo dont overload on them, pick up some cheap tasty packet of salmon for 4$ 21g protien a serving and like 1 gram of fat.. yeah man just try to eat a clean 4k-6k calories, best of luck.

call me crazy but i will also be starting a cycle of S.DMZ but my goals are kinda ass backwards from most people. im already a naturally big guy, so im not looking at gaining bulk mass. my goal on this cycle is to see the increase in muscular strength and endurance. i actually need to LOSE weight during the month of february, and keep on shedding pounds in march. i have a good direction as far as diet goes, but im wondering if these same basic food principles should still apply since you gentlemen are looking at putting on size, rather than cutting.

Back