• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo and Cyanostane Stack.

mullinspert13

Registered
Reaction score
I already ran the cyanostane stack and loved the results. Currently running Super DMZ stack, but I dont like the lethargy that seems to come with it. I can kill it in the gym, but when not lifting I feel tired and run down. I was wondering about taking cyanostane and Halo as a stack in the future. would I just take them together at the same time or should I take them separately? Naturally I will be running the full stack from IML.

i was thinking the same thing. i ran a super dmz cycle and was very happy with it but for my next cycle i want a lil more, more cut and more strength . i was thinking cyano and halo or maybe cyano and deca any thoughts? also iv heard that one could run the halo or deca longer than the 4 weeks?

heavyiron said:
I would use 1 cap of each every 12 hours.

This ^^^, you can dose both products at the same time as lon as you pay attention to the active half life.

ok so im unclear one cyano say at 7am and then one halo at 7pm? or one cyano and one halo at 7 am and again at 7pm? also halo vs deca-drol? any advice on this?

jimmer said:
ok so im unclear one cyano say at 7am and then one halo at 7pm? or one cyano and one halo at 7 am and again at 7pm? also halo vs deca-drol? any advice on this?

It would go like this.

Halo ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM
Cyano ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM

would it be too much to run 3 caps of Halo with this stack? I still get time until I start my next cycle, and lots of ideas keep popping into my head as I read through this forum! Just planning it out, any suggestions / ideas are welcome. Looking to stay lean, but gain strength...weight gain is not frowned upon though!

currently 6ft around 210lbs about 13-15% BF

Back