• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ultra Male Rx

ION4

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 14 please dont rage at me but explain cause i cant find this anywhere, can i do ultramale rx?
DONT flip out on me, ill lisitin what ya have to say and take it in consideration, what kind of effects will hurt me? will i get testicular astrophy? never be able to produce natrual testosterone?
thanks yall
-Anthony

btw, dont think im some stupid ass teenager trying to rely off supplments, i like to think of them as icing on cake. Not going to do prohoromes till im 27 or 30.

*** am i posting in wrong section? confused cause its a few questions.

ION4 03285 said:
I'm 14 please dont rage at me but explain cause i cant find this anywhere, can i do ultramale rx?
DONT flip out on me, ill lisitin what ya have to say and take it in consideration, what kind of effects will hurt me? will i get testicular astrophy? never be able to produce natrual testosterone?
thanks yall
-Anthony

btw, dont think im some stupid ass teenager trying to rely off supplments, i like to think of them as icing on cake. Not going to do prohoromes till im 27 or 30.

No raging here brother and no need for Ultra Male at this stage of the game. Just pound the plates & eat everything in sight. At 14 you probably have more natural test pumping through your body than us older guys who use PHs. Enjoy what you got & don't hinder it with anything at this stage.

We would be of better service to you just helping with a proper diet & training routine. Let us know if you would like some pointers.

The Neck 0575 said:
ION4 03285 said:
thanks yall
-Anthony

No raging here brother and no need for Ultra Male at this stage of the game. Just pound the plates & eat everything in sight. At 14 you probably have more natural test pumping through your body than us older guys who use PHs. Enjoy what you got & don't hinder it with anything at this stage.

We would be of better service to you just helping with a proper diet & training routine. Let us know if you would like some pointers.

thanks man i really appreciate that, my goal is to hit 200pounds at age 14, i take body building serious and here is some questions m8
When would best time to take creatine?
What is the best reccomended strength gaining routine? currently doing HIT(high intensity training)
Testosterone booster at my age is pretty much worthless?
I did over 5 months worth of research into pro horomones and i came across this website and i saw halodrol extreme and it doesnt convert into gyno, and taking a liver protector along with your hdrol stack would this harm my liver still? using milk thistle and support sups ect.. Give me your thoughts m8
thanks -Anthony

At Ur age I didn't even know what a test booster was!! Stay away!! Lol

Back