• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ before and after pics?

See weekly differences in thread,
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1130-Halo-Super-DMZ-6-week-run-someone-say-size

Before
152lbs shredded but thin not much mass
229945_10151889501900644_1556883594_n.jpg

After
IMG511-1.jpg

6 week cycle of 2.0 & Halo stacked. Started directly after a cut so my body was ready for a bulk.
+12-13lbs mainly lean mass on 2k cals.

Next cycle would be the same with 3-4k cals.

i call bs..sorry but after 1 week of 2.0 and eating more i've gained 1lb and i worked out like a mofo in the gym i don't see that big of a diff in just 6 weeks..

i call bs..sorry but after 1 week of 2.0 and eating more i've gained 1lb and i worked out like a mofo in the gym i don't see that big of a diff in just 6 weeks..

You do whatever you please pumpkin. I'm not trying to BS anyone or sell a product.
I'm not affiliated with this site other then being a Happy Customer. 10-15lb gains for a first timer aren't uncommon.
Do your cycle right & I'll accept your apology when you swell up.

Sorry guy, but you're wrong... I gained 15lbs on the original DMZ and I'm in week 5 of a 6 week cycle on DMZ 2.0 and I'm up 12lbs. Maybe you should finish your cycle before you make an expert opinion on it. Just a friendly suggestion...

Eating more? Eating more than what? How much are you eating over your maintenance? If you're training like a mofo, that means you're going to need a greater caloric boost in your diet to gain weight. A 500 calorie increase will result in 1lb of dry weight/wk, while a 1000 calorie increase will result in 2lbs of dry weight per week. But that's not all, muscle is composed of about 75% water, so be sure to tag that on too - eating 1000 calories over maintenance should result in a 3.5lbs gain in weight per week provided proper hydration while on cycle is in order. No for you to only gain 1lb in the last week, you must barely be eating over maintenance, or you're simply not drinking enough water, up your intake to 128 - 192oz of water every day for the rest of your cycle.

It's a little soon to make any decision, don't you think? The product has yet to even full kick in for you, but if you think it's such crap, please, by all means, cease use immediately, and begin your PCT immediately. You may also send all unused portions of the cycle to me, I will most definitely appreciate it.

Give it a little more time brother, with proper diet & routine in place you'll have no issue seeing a nice 10lb gain.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Last edited:
Eat more food son! If you aren't shitting 3 times a day you aren't eating enough to grow. Adrenolin is spot on with his advise......as usual.

I do feel a tad stronger i just feel like if I eat anymore it's just gonna be fat. I'm spending ATLEAST 1 1/2 hr in the gym and doing compound movements primarily. I'm not saying the product is crap I guess i just had in my mind to gain about 5lbs the first week. maybe I set the bar too high.

not long ago when I was doing mostly cardio i got down to 139lb in the morning i hadn't seen that since hs! I'm a 160lb guy in clothes and have been for years to even see 146ish in the morning in bday suit is light for me.

i'm gonna keep at it and i'm drinking water like all get out.

ok guys just went and ate a TON of stir fry and I wasn't really hungray lol brown rice and a ton of steak strips and 2 glasses of water..anyway this is a NIGHT weight but I tipped the scale at 152.5 in my gym shorts only!

maybe it's starting to come! surely my morning weight won't be under 150lb now. we shall see in the morning.

and if those pics above came within 6 weeks that just insane i shouldn't have said bs i just mean it's REALLY hard to believe bc thats a wicked big change.

ok guys just went and ate a TON of stir fry and I wasn't really hungray lol brown rice and a ton of steak strips and 2 glasses of water..anyway this is a NIGHT weight but I tipped the scale at 152.5 in my gym shorts only!

maybe it's starting to come! surely my morning weight won't be under 150lb now. we shall see in the morning.

and if those pics above came within 6 weeks that just insane i shouldn't have said bs i just mean it's REALLY hard to believe bc thats a wicked big change.

Don't judge DMZ until your cycle is finished :nono: I think you'll be happy :)

I do feel a tad stronger i just feel like if I eat anymore it's just gonna be fat. I'm spending ATLEAST 1 1/2 hr in the gym and doing compound movements primarily. I'm not saying the product is crap I guess i just had in my mind to gain about 5lbs the first week. maybe I set the bar too high.

not long ago when I was doing mostly cardio i got down to 139lb in the morning i hadn't seen that since hs! I'm a 160lb guy in clothes and have been for years to even see 146ish in the morning in bday suit is light for me.

i'm gonna keep at it and i'm drinking water like all get out.

This wasn't from SDMZ, this was from my first cycle, just to show you what can be accomplished in 6wks.

30mg Epistane - Weeks 2 - 5
450mg Furazadrol - Weeks 1 - 6

BEFORE
Height 6'1
Weight 262lbs
Age 19

Sig Lifts
Bench 415
Squat 545
Never Deadlifted

attachment.php

AFTER
Height 6'1
Weight 240lbs
Age 19

Sig Lifts
Bench 415
Squat 565
Dead 495 (pulled 365 and 405 respectively on my first and second sets of deads ever)

21065_1364974648767_5801467_n.jpg

Through my PCT, I continued on dropping weight down to 222lbs at about 8% bf.. but I don't have a picture of that one on my computer, sorry.

yeah my problem is i'm fat in the gut. here is a back pic tho thats current.

0111131116_zpsb6591a6e.jpg
[/IMG]

Out of the thousands of happy IML users you may be the first person that PH's just don't work on. Maybe you should just stop use now?

Or.....

Do all your research, ask questions and get your diet right. I promise you will see positive results.

Sounds like he needs to eat more IMO. I was gaining even on 2k calories alone and I swelled up.

Sorry guy, but you're wrong... I gained 15lbs on the original DMZ and I'm in week 5 of a 6 week cycle on DMZ 2.0 and I'm up 12lbs. Maybe you should finish your cycle before you make an expert opinion on it. Just a friendly suggestion...

I gained more than that on Halo at only 2 caps ed, lol. For sure, body type has a lot to do with it. I have to fight to stay in the 250 range. I'd be over 300 in a heartbeat if I didn't eat clean.

It sounds like samtron has a body type that gains slowly. TO get over that, he'll have to overload on the food. Eat 6 times a day and double your weight in protein grams.

The PHs will help, but in all honesty I think eating right is more important than the supplements you take or your time in the gym...just my .02

I don't see a pic...but, what kind of foods are you eating? I eat shitloads of chicken breast and salmon with rice and veggies. And when I say shitloads, I mean SHITLOADS. I eat when I'm not hungry just to get my grams of protein in. You've gotta be dedicated to get the gains you want.

yeah my problem is i'm fat in the gut.

You should think about getting a real understanding of what a clean diet is and also what your daily consumption #'s look like for maintenance weight. If you really want to do it right, finish this cycle out and pack on as much weight as possible. Then, after pct you should plan on a total recomp. Basically do a major cut until the belly fat is gone. Run a slight caloric deficit and eat really clean until you like what you see in the mirror.....cardio will be your friend at this point. It is difficult to step on the scale and see your weight dropping and honestly you will need to lose more than you want to but in the long run this is the way to get rid of the belly. Once this is done it will be time to bulk and add real lean muscle. Biggiesmallz, a member here is a prime example of what a successful diet plan and really sticking with it will do for you. http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1121-Newbie-PH-Cycle-run-Halo-Extreme Look at the pics! He is now totally prime to add lean muscle mass now. he also has some good links to check out in this thread as well. You might want to give this a thought for the future. Diet= 80% of achieving your goals.... workout program= 15%.....rest/sleep= 5%..... IMHO
I hope that some of this helps you in achieving your overall goals. Good luck

I'm trying guys! I'm not a hard gainer though see my pic on page 2 I'm not a whimpy built hard to build guy.

I gained more than that on Halo at only 2 caps ed, lol. For sure, body type has a lot to do with it. I have to fight to stay in the 250 range. I'd be over 300 in a heartbeat if I didn't eat clean.

It sounds like samtron has a body type that gains slowly. TO get over that, he'll have to overload on the food. Eat 6 times a day and double your weight in protein grams.

The PHs will help, but in all honesty I think eating right is more important than the supplements you take or your time in the gym...just my .02

Yep, I'm a SUPER hard gainer... It's miserably hard for me to gain weight and I still gained plenty on all my IML stacks. Heck I gained 6lbs on a maintenance diet on Cyanostane. If samtron isn't gaining he needs to take a hard look at his training and diet.

You gotta eat big to get big! All the AAS or DS in the world won't help if you don't eat. You weigh like 150 you should be able to reach 190-200lbs natural just by eating before you even cycle.

Back