• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nursing a burn...

Bird

Registered
Reaction score
I spilled hot soup down my leg and it looks like a second degree burn. My gut instinct says take time off from the gym. How do you guys handle something like this?

Bird said:
I spilled hot soup down my leg and it looks like a second degree burn. My gut instinct says take time off from the gym. How do you guys handle something like this?

Try to get your hands on some Benzene burn cream. You'll be back in the gym in under a week.

The Neck said:
Bird said:

Try to get your hands on some Benzene burn cream. You'll be back in the gym in under a week.

Thanks, Neck. I'm treating it with coconut oil; I'm big on naturopathy and this stuff works wonders. Pain has been manageable and no problem even sleeping. Do you think I can still go to the gym and do upper body workouts without compromising the body's ability to recover while repairing the damage done by the burn?
I'm upping protein intake and taking a few extra supplements known to help. Also, I'm still in pct and taking e-control, ultra male, Anabolic matrix and ACS etc. Do you see any potential issues?

I think you will be fine to workout your upper body.

Back