• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4-Andro Rx now available

Oh yeah!!

Any input on how this would stack with something like Cyano or compare to Halo? I was planning on running Cyano at 3e/d for 6 weeks, so how would say 3x cyano for 4 weeks and run 4-andro for 4 weeks starting when the 3rd week of Cyano would start.

you can't really go wrong with 4-Andro, it can be added to any of our PH stacks.

I was wondering if I should add it to my DMZ 2.0 cycle that I'm going to start in a week....

I agree. It would help greatly with the lethargy that can sometimes be associated with Super-DMZ.

Good to know. I got a lot of lethargy on the original DMZ, just haven't tried 2.0 yet.

is there going to be a stack available for purchase on iml

Awesome, this will stack great with just about any other IML PH!! Increased, energy, libido, gains, etc!

Awesome, this will stack great with just about any other IML PH!! Increased, energy, libido, gains, etc!

have you tried 4-andro rx yet? If not, let me know how it works for you when you do as I was thinking about possibly trying it out in the next month. Thank you in advance brother!

Back