• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Main ingredient (Superdrol) in Super DMZ and Metha-Drol to be banned.

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like Superdrol will be banned very soon.

The word on the streets is this is coming...if you like IronMagLabs Super-DMZ Rx and Metha-Drol Extreme stock up now because after January 23rd IML's may be done using SD.

DEA Wants to Classify Superdrol and Prostanozol as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids
By Millard Baker ~ source

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) wants to add Superdrol (methasteron) and Prostanozol to the Controlled Substances list. They have argued that these steroid compounds meet the criteria for Schedule III Anabolic Steroids as defined by the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 2004. The proposed rule was published in the Federal Register on November 23, 2011.

The popular Superdrol and Prostanozol have been sold as ?dietary supplements? for several years. They have been often marketed as ?prohormones? or ?pro-steroid? supplements.

Superdrol and Prostanozol are not currently legally defined as an anabolic steroids under the Controlled Substances Act. However, this never necessarily made it legal for sports nutrition companies to market and distribute these steroids as dietary supplements.

These particular steroidal compounds did not meet the definition of a dietary supplement under the Dietary Health and Supplement Education Act.

The DEA?s proposed new rule comes just after Anabolic Resources, Inc., doing business as Anabolic Xtreme, pleaded guilty to a felony charge involving Superdrol. The company admitted that Superdrol was fraudulently marketed as a dietary supplement when it was a synthetic steroid. The company was sentenced to paying a $500,000 fine.

Anabolic Resources was only one of the most recent company pursued by the federal government for illegally selling prohormone and steroidal ingredients as dietary supplements.

Numerous other supplement companies, such as Advanced Muscle Science?, ?Culver Concepts?, ?Bradley Asgard?, ?Bjorklund?, ?Axis Labs?, ?IForce Nutrition? and ?American Cellular Labs?, have also pleaded guilty to illegally selling steroid compounds that were really ?unapproved new drugs? or ?misbranded drugs?.

The DEA?s proposed rule to legally reclassify Superdrol and Prostanozol as ?anabolic steroids? is yet another indicator that the federal government is serious about removing steroid compounds from the supplement marketplace.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011/fr1123.htm

Man this blows! Better start stocking up. Heavy, the Super DMZ keeps for awhile doesn't it?

Looking4theEdge 06173 said:
Man this blows! Better start stocking up. Heavy, the Super DMZ keeps for awhile doesn't it?

Yeah, this TOTALLY sucks. Superdrol is the real deal. Basically they are killing one of the strongest OTC's ever produced.

The bottles should remain 100% potent 3-5 years if stored out of sunlight and at room temp.

This totally sucks!!!! :mad:

i saw that ironmaglabs sells their products on amazon cant you sell it still on there if you used a different name

Once again the government is trying to tell people what they can or can't do with their own bodies. I understand if a contest or sports league doesn't want people usin the substances but when everyday people want to maximize strength and gains for their own personal goals/benefits then we should be able to! Enough of this nonsense.

Hey brother I got a question, Im going to run 4 weeks of 3 caps of Halo next week, Id like to know if after the 6 weeks off I can use ethier DMZ or Mdrol, and Id like to know the difference between them.
Thanks, Gianfranco

Crafty79 said:
Once again the government is trying to tell people what they can or can't do with their own bodies. I understand if a contest or sports league doesn't want people usin the substances but when everyday people want to maximize strength and gains for their own personal goals/benefits then we should be able to! Enough of this nonsense.

Hey Crafty, I'm gonna start another cycle next monday (1/1/12) - and Im gonna try to 'Up the Ante' if you will with the Halo Extreme Stack, with a bottle of Cyanostane - I'll keep you posted ;)

BraddahGreg said:
Crafty79 said:

Hey Crafty, I'm gonna start another cycle next monday (1/1/12) - and Im gonna try to 'Up the Ante' if you will with the Halo Extreme Stack, with a bottle of Cyanostane - I'll keep you posted ;)

Good stuff bro. Definitely keep a log, I plan on starting another cycle myself most likely mid January. Was thinking of doing the same thing so itll be cool to see what it's like. Best of luck!

BraddahGreg said:
Crafty79 said:

Will be following also

Soo did this ever get banned or..?

^^^ wat he asked...but i dont think it is Banned kuz I bought some Xtrem Mass(12mg of Superdrol per cap) with Halo Test-25 to stack wit for my Next cycle 10 weeks from now..wanted to be sure i got some SD before teh "Ban"....SD WORKS! and Works GOOD!

I don't think it's banned yet. I just ordered 3 bottles of super DMZ and 2 bottles of Metha-drol extreme yesterday. Was gonna get a bottle Antaeus Ultradrol but can't make up my mind yet. I'm prob good for awhile lol.

IML's is no longer producing SDMZ or MD. Once this last batch is sold out there will not be anymore with SD in it.

So do we now have to be worried or cautious about carrying this stuff around with us?

I believe it's classified as illegal to sell/purchase but not illegal to have on you. Not 100% on that though so be careful.

Is the DMZ still available?

Is the DMZ still available?

we are down to the last of it, so if you want the original version order it now!
the new version will be available in about 4 weeks.

How much do I need for beneficial cycle?

Last question ( I hope ). I have T911 also. Would you run it with the DMZ or wait until PCT?

Thanks!
-E04

we are down to the last of it, so if you want the original version order it now!
the new version will be available in about 4 weeks.

I just noticed that the Super DMZ is now shown as sold out. I ordered on the 27th. Will mine be the original version? Any idea when I can expect it?

Back