• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super-dmz PCT

og_powerlifter

Registered
Reaction score
So, I've finished halo extreme (4 weeks) + PCT (4 weeks). I feel great. Good gains. I had a little bit of stomach discomfort if I didn't stay hydrated enough, but adding in a few powerade's per day fixed that.

I'm taking 2 months off, and will be kicking another cycle in March. This cycle will be super-dmz.

Do clomid and e-control do the same thing? Would I be better off hitting clomid during PCT? Basically, I would just substitute clomid for e-control. So cycle would look like

4 weeks
1 ultra male ed
2 anabolic matrix ed
2 advance cycle control ed
2 super-dmz ed

3 weeks PCT
Day 1 - 300 mgs clomid + 1 ultra male + 2 Anabolic Matrix + 2 ACS
Day 2 - 11 100 mgs clomid + 1 ultra male + 2 Anabolic Matrix +2 ACS
Day 12-21 50 mgs clomid + 1 ultra male + 2 Anabolic Matrix +2 ACS

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Happy New Years, OG

Looks good brother. Only things I would change would be to choose either one or the other between the ultra male and the anabolic matrix; I would also recommend running a longer PCT, like 4 - 6wks and a significantly lower dose; the last thing is, I would incorporate both the SERM, Clomid and the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI), E-Control in the PCT.

This is how I would do the PCT.

PCT
Weeks 1 - 4
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Ultra Male or Anabolic Matrix
1/2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 6
E-Control
3 caps daily

Excellent. Thanks brother. I'll order everything up this week!
Be sure to use the discount code adrenolin15 to save yourself nearly $20 not to mention the Free shipping. ;)

will most def use your discount code. Hope you get a cut of that :)

also, i found on halo extreme that taking e-control with the halo helped with lethargy (2 e-control tabs ed during first 4 weeks). Am I good with taking the e-control during first 4 weeks?

will most def use your discount code. Hope you get a cut of that :)

also, i found on halo extreme that taking e-control with the halo helped with lethargy (2 e-control tabs ed during first 4 weeks). Am I good with taking the e-control during first 4 weeks?
Where can I purchase my pct?

With 2.0, is a serm necessary? Can products like Formasurge, Titanium XL, DAA, or Erase be used for PCT?

so, i couldn't complete my order on blackstone labs...something wrong with the credit card/paypal interaction.

I went ahead and got the IML m-sten. I still have a full bottle of osta. Can I take the osta with the M-sten? So, revised cycle would look like:

4 weeks
1 ultra male ed
2 anabolic matrix ed
2 advance cycle control ed
2 m-sten ed
3 osta-rx ed
2 e-control ed

PCT
Weeks 1 - 4
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Ultra Male or Anabolic Matrix
1/2 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 6
E-Control
3 caps daily

Lastly, I was going to order the clomid in pill form from m4 bteam. Is there a better place to get clomid in pill form?

I personally would not take ultra male during the first 4 weeks. Save them for use in your next cycle during pct. Also, I dont see any reason to use e-control until your pct. If you have issues with lethargy take dhea tabs@ 50-100mg ed until symptoms are gone......it sells for $8 a bottle so save some $$$.
I would beware of any company that claims they sell legit clomid or any SERM's in pill form without a prescription. Use a verified research company, CEM for example. The liquid tastes like shit but you only have to take it once a day and it actually works.

thanks for advice pete. I'll try the DHEA.

I also had bloodwork done toward the end of cycle and showed low total thyroid T4. The doc said this could cause lethargy as well.

My friend swears by m4bteam, but I went ahead and gave CEM a shot. Just ordered some clomid from them.

So, I should have everything I need for March (yes, I tend to plan ahead, lol)

Back