• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SDMZ 2.0 round 2! Sh*t is about to get real!

Adamo41188

Registered
Reaction score
Alright guys, most of you have seen my previous thread for my first cycle of SDMZ 2.0, http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ycle!-My-first-run-at-it-(continuous-updates)

Gained a good amount of weight, ( started at 190, finished at 207, ended at 204 comfortably ) but I want even better results this time around.

Got 2.0 in my system about 2 days ago, today was the first official workout day. Chest and back. Strength was good for not being in there for 2 weeks over xmas break. Weighed in at roughly 203 ( little light but I did a no carb diet for a week )

What I'm going to be different this time around? 1) my diet was so so last time around, so this time I'm going to eat like a god damn horse. 2) I'm working out till the point of total exhaustion and muscle fatigue.

As I did before, I'll update as often as I can with pictures and all little details, so stay tuned guys!

Bring it bro!!!!

Right on, will be following your progress!!!

Seriously, if you guys havent taking or tried sdmz yet, you need to. It's just stupid lol 1 workout in so far for shoulders, back, chest, bis and tris and I'm at the size I FINISHED my last cycle at and I'm just starting this one! Pictures to come next week!

Seriously, if you guys havent taking or tried sdmz yet, you need to. It's just stupid lol 1 workout in so far for shoulders, back, chest, bis and tris and I'm at the size I FINISHED my last cycle at and I'm just starting this one! Pictures to come next week!

I used the original formula last year and absolutely loved it. I've only got two bottles of 2.0 and I'm starting a cycle next week. I'm thinking I should stock up before it's too late..... Can't wait to try 2.0!

I used the original formula last year and absolutely loved it. I've only got two bottles of 2.0 and I'm starting a cycle next week. I'm thinking I should stock up before it's too late..... Can't wait to try 2.0!
Stock up! Seriously, we don't know how much longer they will last. Click the Blackstone banner below!

Alright guys, most of you have seen my previous thread for my first cycle of SDMZ 2.0, http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ycle!-My-first-run-at-it-(continuous-updates)

Gained a good amount of weight, ( started at 190, finished at 207, ended at 204 comfortably ) but I want even better results this time around.

Got 2.0 in my system about 2 days ago, today was the first official workout day. Chest and back. Strength was good for not being in there for 2 weeks over xmas break. Weighed in at roughly 203 ( little light but I did a no carb diet for a week )

What I'm going to be different this time around? 1) my diet was so so last time around, so this time I'm going to eat like a god damn horse. 2) I'm working out till the point of total exhaustion and muscle fatigue.

As I did before, I'll update as often as I can with pictures and all little details, so stay tuned guys!

Nice!!! I have a few questions about your cycle, ive read your last log completely and know that you ran this by itself at the suggested dosage, but you briefly mentioned that you also took ultra male and e-control. What was the dosage you took these 2 and in what weeks did you take them ? I have not found a lot of info on SDMZ 2.0 and taking these with them, and to hear and see great PCT results is nice.

Chest day went awesome today! Did 275 last week for 8 and rocked it out today for 13! GAINS! My goal this time aruond is too hit that 405 sweet spot bench lol we'll see

Adam,

You mentioned briefly on your last log that you used ultra male and e control with your cycle. How did you dose these and at what weeks did you take them ? It was a successful PCT so im curious how you did it, i did not find much on these 2 supps with the new DMZ 2.0.

Chest day went awesome today! Did 275 last week for 8 and rocked it out today for 13! GAINS! My goal this time aruond is too hit that 405 sweet spot bench lol we'll see
Nice, 405 is a good mileStone.
Adam,

You mentioned briefly on your last log that you used ultra male and e control with your cycle. How did you dose these and at what weeks did you take them ? It was a successful PCT so im curious how you did it, i did not find much on these 2 supps with the new DMZ 2.0.
Run the Ultra Male from WEEKS 1 - 8 at 1 capsule daily, preferably before bed. And the E-Control from WEEKS 8 - 10 at 3 capsules daily, also preferably before bed.

Shopping Cart:
1x Super-DMZ 2.0 (adrenolin10 will save you at BSL)
1x Ultra Male
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 4
Super-DMZ 2.0
2 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 5 - 10
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 8
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily

Simple! Questions? I'm here to help. ;)

FREE shipping on orders over $100

Last edited:
Well back from another arm day. Completely murdered these sob's. Pumps on dmz 2.0 are no joke fellaz. I'm really tempted to weigh myself just to see where I am at, but im going to try and hold out until January 31st lol

Untitled by Adam is HOTT 4U, on Flickr

Untitled by Adam is HOTT 4U, on Flickr

Thanks Adrenolin,

That was very helpful! I already bought the buy 3 get 1 free deal, ( too sweet of a deal to pass) now i just need to pick up the rest of the supps. Thanks Again for the advice. Great logs by the way Adam im def following! Are the liquid versions of clomid out there legit ?

Ok I get confused and starting my cycle monday so It's time to nail it down! I got told not to use ultra male rx while on cycle but to save it for pct.

So on my cycle i was told to use dmz 2.0 along with anabolic matrix and not to use ultra male while on cycle...this thread says different so do I take anabolic matrix AND ultra male rx while on cycle and continue the ultra male rx during pct or what?

Ultra Male also acts as a mild AI. Might help with anyone whom is gyno prone.

ok thanks guys and if I do decide to run it on cycle do i take the anabolic matrix too along with the ultra male rx? or is that too much while on cycle for dmz 2.0

Thanks for the hook up here GospelWarrior, not too bad of pricing either! Just curious, when taking this liquid, do you just drink it straight up or would you want to mix it with a juice or something ?

Adam,

How was your libido throughout the cycle, during PCT and after ? At anytime did it give you problems "gettin it up", or any other related issue ?

ok thanks guys and if I do decide to run it on cycle do i take the anabolic matrix too along with the ultra male rx? or is that too much while on cycle for dmz 2.0

It all depends on how you can deal with the taste. You don't need to take anything with it, but it kinda tastes like garbage imo. I'd chase it with something personally, but it's up to you.

Adam,

How was your libido throughout the cycle, during PCT and after ? At anytime did it give you problems "gettin it up", or any other related issue ?

NO problems in the downstairs department lol either during or pct. Nothing at all lol

Back