• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will be starting my DMZ 2.0 cycle pretty soon, need advice what to buy at g-store

samtron

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I plan to eat more than normal to get the most gains I can from this cycle my diet is where I lack as far as my working out goes and I really don't have a current diet really I just eat when I'm hungry lol and no certain foods.

I could really use some help on what to buy at the g-store when I go to stock up before I start this cycle any advice? and keep in mind I'm no chef! I'm currently single so no gf to even help me with these meals so simple for me is better. With that said any advice at all is much appreciated!

hey bud. I try to take in 300 grams of protein per day (NOTE: this can lead to elevated uric acid in your bloodwork...be sure to tell your doc that you are ingesting that much protein).

Dairy - lean milk and eggs
MEAT - lean chicken breast, wild caught salmon
carbs - red potato, sweet potato, brown rice
veggies - just about anything, but I love corn or broccoli

I drink at least a half gallon of milk a day (roughly 80 grams of protein), 2 protein shakes with raw eggs and banana (roughly 50 grams or protein per shake), and the rest of the protein I ingest through salmon, chicken breast, or nuts or peanut butter. I keep carbs under 120 grams per day (mostly after workouts or nigh before a morning workout).

I'll be honest, it's hard to do, but my recovery time is freaking awesome. I can put in 2.5 hours of high volume squat/deadlift work and be recovered in 24 to 36 hours. Without this diet, I'd be down for 3 days.

My wife will cook a dozen chicken breasts and 8 pieces of salmon in the oven at the same time (about 40 minutes at 350). I just put that in tupperware bowls. Then, all I have to do is boil the rice or potatoes, steam the veggies, and I'm ready to eat.

Good luck!

hey bud. I try to take in 300 grams of protein per day (NOTE: this can lead to elevated uric acid in your bloodwork...be sure to tell your doc that you are ingesting that much protein).

Dairy - lean milk and eggs
MEAT - lean chicken breast, wild caught salmon
carbs - red potato, sweet potato, brown rice
veggies - just about anything, but I love corn or broccoli

I drink at least a half gallon of milk a day (roughly 80 grams of protein), 2 protein shakes with raw eggs and banana (roughly 50 grams or protein per shake), and the rest of the protein I ingest through salmon, chicken breast, or nuts or peanut butter. I keep carbs under 120 grams per day (mostly after workouts or nigh before a morning workout).

I'll be honest, it's hard to do, but my recovery time is freaking awesome. I can put in 2.5 hours of high volume squat/deadlift work and be recovered in 24 to 36 hours. Without this diet, I'd be down for 3 days.

My wife will cook a dozen chicken breasts and 8 pieces of salmon in the oven at the same time (about 40 minutes at 350). I just put that in tupperware bowls. Then, all I have to do is boil the rice or potatoes, steam the veggies, and I'm ready to eat.

Good luck!

Good advice

I agree with the advise above. Only I would suggest eating more complex carbs to maximize gains and to combat lethargy. Figure out how many calories you need to eat at your current age, height, weight, activity level and increase that total by 500 calories a day. http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/ is a simple way to figure out what you need to do to reach your goals. Also eat lots of lean steak! Lean ground turkey is great for burgers, tacos and spaghetti. There are all sorts of great options out there. Diet is 80% of building muscle so learn what you can about it. Good luck!

All great advice! that gets me started on what to buy when I stock up for the cycle and that calculator says around 3500 so this is a big help! thanks

Back