• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New to PHs

Gianfranco

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Im 22 years old 6 ft all and weight 195 lbs, Ive been working out for over 3 years now, made some size gains but mostly strenght. I am now training harder aswell as dieting harder for about 12 weeks now, I wanted to start with something mild so I ordered the Halo, ultra male rx and advanced cycle support and I got a few questions for those willing to help.
How many caps a day should I take of each for how many weeks?
Can I use other supplements like creatine and a preworkout drink like jack3d?
And how many weeks after the PCT do I have to wait to cycle a PH again, and what PH can I use after Halo or should I keep using Halo for another cycle?

Thanks in advance, Gianfranco

Most guys report their sweet spot on Halo to be 3 caps per day. 4 weeks is standard.

Creatine and other sups are fine.

6 weeks off between cycles minimum.

heavyiron 019807 said:
Most guys report their sweet spot on Halo to be 3 caps per day. 4 weeks is standard.

Creatine and other sups are fine.

6 weeks off between cycles minimum.

Hey Heavy.. When you say 6 weeks, does that include the PCT too? I understand you want your body to have 1.5 times the cycle time off. So if I am taking Super DMZ for a 6 week cycle, I should wait 9 weeks after my last dose to start another cycle or should I wait 13 weeks? (4 weeks PCT "Ultra Male" + 9 Weeks down time)
Thanks

Ok so if I take 4 caps of Halo, how many caps of ultra male rx and cycle support should I take and for how many weeks?
And what is the best way to keep the gains?

Btw you look ripped to the bone!

Gianfranco 084548 said:
Ok so if I take 4 caps of Halo, how many caps of ultra male rx and cycle support should I take and for how many weeks?
And what is the best way to keep the gains?

Btw you look ripped to the bone!

You must take the Ultra Male rx EXACTLY as stated on the bottle. Taking too much will negate the effects so most guys just need 1 cap daily.

Advanced Cycle Support is 2 caps daily on cycle and during PCT.

Proper diet-plenty of protein.

What PH can I use after Halo or how many more cycles of Halo I have to go through before trying Methadrol?
And what is your take on Animal Pak?
Thanks once again

Gianfranco said:
What PH can I use after Halo or how many more cycles of Halo I have to go through before trying Methadrol?
And what is your take on Animal Pak?
Thanks once again

I would recommend doing something along these lines, in order;
~ 2 Cycles Halo-Extreme Stacks
~ 1 Cycle Super-DMZ
~ Cycle Metha-Drol Extreme Stack

Hi guys. I am about to do my first cycle of PH. I'll be doing the Super-DMZ Rx stack. I also plan to get some liquid Nolva just in case i run into problems. My question is have any one of you noticed hair loss or acne using super dmz? What are the most common sides of this stuff?

The only sides I had was lethargy outside of the gym. I just felt tired all the damn time. Most likely the cause was my diet, low carb, moderate calorie. I knew this might happen going in though. I never had hair loss or acne or any other issues, but I did run the complete stack from IML. The only thing I did differently was I ran E-control all the way through. I found on my earlier cycles that if I did not run it then my nipples started to get sensitive. I did not run any Nolva or Clomid for pct, just what IML provided. So far been off for 3 weeks, lost 4 pounds but my bench has not gone down and squats and deads only minor drop in weight. No libido loss either :). Might want to consider running Halo to see how your body responds before jumping into DMZ

Thanks for the info mullinspert13. Luckly I got 2 bottles of E-Control because I was also debating wether to run it during the entire cycle or as IML's stack recomends. As for the Nolva, I just wanted to have some on hand incase E-control was not enough, do not plan to run nolva.

I've looked at Halo, but it seems it might work better for cutting. Right now I am looking to gain some mass and later do a cylce of Halo before summer.

How much did you gain before you lost 4lbs?

Hey I got a couple of question for anybody to answer.. When its the best time to take your PH? Ive heard people say is better with food and other with an empty stomach, now if I take it with food is it before I start or after or right when Im eating my meal. And how much water it is the average I should be drinking if I weight 191 lbs?
Thanks in advance

Gianfranco said:
Hey I got a couple of question for anybody to answer.. When its the best time to take your PH? Ive heard people say is better with food and other with an empty stomach, now if I take it with food is it before I start or after or right when Im eating my meal. And how much water it is the average I should be drinking if I weight 191 lbs?
Thanks in advance

I just dose AM/PM without any thought of food. But It's recommended to dose with food as you can get an upset stomach. I try to consume 1.5gals of water e/d.

I put on about 10-12 pounds. But keep in mind I chose to do it on caloric restrction and I increased my cardio. I just wanted to see what would happen I guess. I have friends who have taken it and gained 20 solid pounds. Just remember like heavy and neck always say...eat clean, train mean and drink lots of water. If you are new to ph and never used gear, then I highly suggest you start with the halo...again just my 2 cents. Jumping right into something as bad ass as dmz, when you dont even know how your body reacts to something milder. You may take it and have no problems what so ever, but why chance it?

I am new to PH! Just have a few questions if someone could help me out! Im 28 yo 68 in 190 lbs about 20% bf, I want to lean up. I just ordered halo ex what should i take with it and how long should my cycle be? What is the best pct to take with it and how long should that cycle be? How long should it be after 1st cycle to start 2nd? I want to make sure i give my body what it needs while on the cycle! Thanks

Run the stack as listed on the IML site and you cant go wrong in my opinoin. 4 weeks is standard.

Bjvusa12 said:
I am new to PH! Just have a few questions if someone could help me out! Im 28 yo 68 in 190 lbs about 20% bf, I want to lean up. I just ordered halo ex what should i take with it and how long should my cycle be? What is the best pct to take with it and how long should that cycle be? How long should it be after 1st cycle to start 2nd? I want to make sure i give my body what it needs while on the cycle! Thanks

Follow the recommended stack outline. You can extend the Halo to a 6wk cycle.

After my 6 week cycle of halo what would be the best pct to take? What should i take with the pct and how long do i run the pct before starting my second cycle?

mullinspert13 08 said:
I put on about 10-12 pounds. But keep in mind I chose to do it on caloric restrction and I increased my cardio. I just wanted to see what would happen I guess. I have friends who have taken it and gained 20 solid pounds. Just remember like heavy and neck always say...eat clean, train mean and drink lots of water. If you are new to ph and never used gear, then I highly suggest you start with the halo...again just my 2 cents. Jumping right into something as bad ass as dmz, when you dont even know how your body reacts to something milder. You may take it and have no problems what so ever, but why chance it?

Thank you for the info and advice. I am still debating which one to take, but you are absolutley right. Why chance it :)

Back