• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone Supplementation Question Please

airkooled05

Registered
Reaction score
ok , I am 64 . I started taking depo testosterone late summer 2011 . I proceeded with caution as I did not want to have prostate issues . I took a 1/4 cc a week to start for a month . I was a little over the top sexually but ok . I went to a 1/2 cc the next week followed by another 1/2 the next . Two days later I was having panic attacks at night . Pretty severe and I went to a doc . He told me that testosterone stimlates cortisol and that was my problem . He said stop the depo and he gave me one mg xanax to take one a night for two weeks . No sugar , caffeine , no hard work outs . Lots of rest and quiet and I would come back down to earth and I did .
I gave it a month to clean out . I then started the same product only this time I did a 1/4cc dose every other week . I did this for two months and it went ok . The beginning of the third month i took it and an hour later had a headache and the anxiety returned . I talked to the doc again and he said it is the cortisol issue again . I brought it back down by discontinuing the depo and back to the diet again and with a few weeks the cortisol level was ok and I am fine but feeling sluggish like I did prior to the first dose . I am in pretty good shape for my age . My question is what is the secret to keeping the cortisol levels normal while taking the depo testosterone ? Is it that big of a mystery ? Thank you for any help

heavyiron 032265 said:
Large doses of vit C may help. I can run a gram of test per week (5 cc's) no problem.

+1^^^^^

Back