• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

M-Sten Rx+4 Andro+Multi Rx LOG ***SUBSCRIBE NOW GUYS*** REAL DEAL HERE

clanmodder

Registered
Reaction score
Hows it going everyone i just sent out my beast order and i will be starting my log as described in the title this week when it gets here. its kinda sad seeing everyone doing these logs and not finishing them or just dissapearing well guys i wont be doing that because im here to show ironmag labs what i got and all u newbies some of my progress and pointers. Im not a beginner to ironmag lab products so throwing that out there now before i start guys.

1-4 weeks
M-Sten Rx= 2 caps daily
4 Andro= 2 caps daily
Multi Rx= 3 caps daily

PCT
***Still Undecided***

ya thats right just 4 weeks now if i like it pretty dam good i might run it for just another 4 weeks i know its not recommended but iv ran methadrol extreme for 9 weeks so ya i know what im doing guys not a newbie here :cool:.

**Pics will be uploaded before i start so you guys can see my progress**

**SO SUSCRIBE NOW GUYS** :cool:

Will be following,

my stuff is coming in today but im gonna be delayed a few days cause i still have the flu it sucks im so pumped to get this going and i get the dam flu lol. i will be posting beginner pics in the next few days for u guys

TODAY IS THE DAY IT ALL BEGINS

Wrote u guys up my pill intake time

MULTI RX-3 pills daily
8 am-pill
4 pm-pill
11:30 pm-pill

M STEN RX-2 pills
8:30 am-pill
8:30 pm-pill

4 ANDRO RX-2 pills

Height 5' 11
Weight 160
Age 20 in 3 days ;) (criticism will be not taken here iv ran stuff before other than pros. im experienced what i do is my business putting that out there now if u criticize)

Gym pics will be taken later for first day

Last edited:
TODAY IS THE DAY IT ALL BEGINS

Wrote u guys up my pill intake time

MULTI RX-3 pills daily
8 am-pill
4 pm-pill
11:30 pm-pill

M STEN RX-2 pills

4 ANDRO RX-2 pills

Height 5' 11
Weight 160
Age 20 in 3 days ;) (criticism will be not taken here iv ran stuff before other than pros. im experienced what i do is my business putting that out there now if u criticize)

Gym pics will be taken later for first day

How experienced are you at 19 years old bro?? IML doesn't recommend their products for guys under 21. I know it's your body and you can do what you want, but you might want to rethink your cycle. Just trying to look out for you man...

How experienced are you at 19 years old bro?? IML doesn't recommend their products for guys under 21. I know it's your body and you can do what you want, but you might want to rethink your cycle. Just trying to look out for you man...

been lifting since i was 14 bro and iv ran 3 cycles of AAS with proper pct i can sadly tell u more then most people at the higher age group on a beginner or a mediate cycle lol. but i was smart i made sure i was done growing no worries i get decent checkups and i watch my self and iv tried most of your guys products and i know how my body reacts and what to dose at. but im glad your looking out out for me man much respect

Day 1
took my pills today after about a hour i felt some energy :) havent felt libido or strength yet accourse lol got back into light tonight at first cause iv been sick

Biceps
dumbell curls 30x12 30x12 35x12 35x12
Preacher curl machine (one handed) 30x8 50x12 60x12 60x12
machine bicep curl (2 hands) 90x12 90x12 95x12
machine curl (1 hand) 30x6 30x8
hammer curls 25x12 25x12 30x12
rope hammers 80x12 90x10
v bar hammers 50x12 70x10

calves
standing calf machine 180x16 240x16 320x12 420x10 480x9
seated calf raise 60x12 60x12 60x12
olympic bar box calf raises (one leg) 45x8 50x8

Ya i know biceps and calves paired what a weird pair lol well i like to kick out different sometimes lol so there u have it first workout guys

Meals during the day
Morning= a turkey sandwich with milk
lunch=a chicken sub,3 pork egg rolls, orange juice
Dinner=chicken tenders with fat and skin removed, 1 gallon of water
Snack= steak sub ;)

Preworkouts
i used napalm with some astravar for pumps tonight :) felt like a beast

day 2
recovering like a champ so far libido i would say went up about 4% def more frisky lol strength still none yet but methyl usually dont kick in for till the 6th-8th day so well see

Meals
straight carb and protein today (3 meals tops)

Training alittle late tonight but gonna head in to do some triceps tonight

Day 3 was my day off wasnt feeling motivated at all either enough said for this day

Day 4-5 well today was absolutely a killer day i hit shoulders like a boss i just kept going until i couldnt go no more and went in for some more definitely noticing the energy coming in and my libido o god im ready for not just one or too times its more like 3rd and fourths if you know what i mean ;) . Strength went up about 3% im starting to notice my strength coming in slowely but surely.

Meals= straight carbs and protein today mainly white bowtie pasta and chicken all day 4 meals of chicken and bowtie pasta during the day split up.
Snack=some ground up beef with some cottage cheese

Wont post my workout this time but my next following days i will

will be uploading to day 8 later tonight but thought id would blog before i went in to the gym and let me tell u im in day 8 and im feeling so much rage this morning its time to go lift chest brahs!!!!!!!!! u all better be hitting it good in the gym today cause this mofo will be so watch out :)

will be uploading to day 8 later tonight but thought id would blog before i went in to the gym and let me tell u im in day 8 and im feeling so much rage this morning its time to go lift chest brahs!!!!!!!!! u all better be hitting it good in the gym today cause this mofo will be so watch out :)

Good stuff bro, keep it up!

Age 19/20 with 3 cycles and proper pct under your belt and your 160???? At 5'11 you have way more potential than that without AAS and pro hormones. By the way the diet/meal I take you posted on page 1 is piss poor. If you wanna grow you got eat. I'm definitely going to follow along in this log...

Age 19/20 with 3 cycles and proper pct under your belt and your 160???? At 5'11 you have way more potential than that without AAS and pro hormones. By the way the diet/meal I take you posted on page 1 is piss poor. If you wanna grow you got eat. I'm definitely going to follow along in this log...

i started lifting when i was 115 pounds i will show pics and btw im almost to 170 and to feed my haterz i will gladly give u a video coming up soon. like they say if no pic or video it didnt happen so challenge accepted and i see your new. so unless u wanna run the mouth and post some pics up or videos on your body then i dont wanna hear your crap or experience on my body sounds like u need to get yours in change buddy. but glad to have another follower btw will be posting my days updated i havent done so yet

Well like they say no pics no proof so i uploaded pics from when i first started lifting and where im at now also because i didnt get a pic before i started this cause i was sick and forgot too.

WHEN I STARTED PICS

http://s207.beta.photobucket.com/user/clannmodder/media/sad.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s207.beta.photobucket.com/us...401283054534_2035589004_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

PRESENT (NOW) PICS

http://s207.beta.photobucket.com/us...829012624534_1937680844_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s207.beta.photobucket.com/user/clannmodder/media/sasdasdasdas.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Day 6-8
my libido has steadly been going up and my meals have been shit cause iv been so busy with work and all that. also had a cheat meal of pizza ya i feel bad lol. No strength gains of yet. gym days were alittle better feels like it slowly kicking in. sorry i didnt have much info for u guys here.

Day 9-12

Day 9- Rest day ate carbs all day white pasta with chicken 6 small meals seems to be my favorite lol

Day 10-Chest day hollllly hell did i feel aggression today i told someone to fuck off a machine because they were talking to another person doing nothing. btw strength gains coming in at about 12%

5 sets bench press
145x10 warmup
190x12
200x12
210x8
210x8
3 sets chest press (machine)
240x10
270x10
300x8
3 sets dumbell flyes
30x10
25x10
25x8
2 sets incline
55x12
50x12
NO DECLINE TODAY

Day 11-rest day had to was real busy kinda pissed

Day 12- Biceps Hell ya

5 sets preacher curl (machine) one arm
35x12 warmup (2 hands)
45x12 (one hand)
60x12 (one hand)
75x12 (one hand)
80x9 (one hand)

4 sets dumbell curls
30x12
40x12
45x12
60x12 <<< usually do 50 to 55's Reppin it up

4 sets cable curls
35x12 one arm
40x8 one arm
90x21 both arms
140x15 both arms

2 sets hammer curls *dumbell*
35x12
40x12

2 sets rope hammers
90x12
130x12

Day 13 2/13/03 Triceps later will post day 13 later tonight btw im sorry guys i havent been updating regulary i started to lose time and all that but i have decided this is gonna be run another 4 weeks with intense info on my meals and everything and a few videos and pics so guys please stay tuned :):):)

Jesus christ you blew up lol
Any weight recordings? I've seem to have missed them.

been at it for 4 years and no its not from 2 weeks but thank u kind sir. keep posted

day 14-21

Just a quick rundown so far guys just have been busy sorry i havent updated in a bit dont worry im still alive :) btw i will be running this for 2 months so dont worry

Day 1 start weight=158
Day 21 (TODAY)= 167 ;) come at me brah

diet has been very strict no cheat meals as of now and thanks to my woman shes got me back up to 6-7 days a week at the gym love having someone u love support you :) and thank u guys for staying posted to watch this log u guys are awesome :)

Bicep Exercises= Went up 20 pounds in each exercise
Shoulders and traps= went up 40 pounds in each exercise
Triceps= def my biggest one increasing def adding incredible size on the tri's also (up 60 pounds each exercise)
Pecs= up 35 pound in bench yes thats right since most of u guys reading this prob just care how much your bench can increase lol
Back= since iv been recovering from back not too long ago only up 15 pounds in exercise cause i dont wanna overdo it
Abs= def 10 more pounds on each exercise
Legs= legs have went up about 50% in every exercise feeling pretty good

Now the good stuff

Been upping carbs and protein lately def hardening up and getting swoler. inches on the arms are up half a inch already yes i measured. Also upped my 4 andro to 3 pills a day.

SO RUN DOWN= i upped my 4 ando from 2-3 pills daily and def feeling aggresion like i wanna throw them weights around hell ya thinking the last month upping the m-sten to 3 a day along with the 4 andro. Def getting stronger i feel like im on dbol again :p took time and the right dose to finally kick in but i feel f#cking great. btw i will be running a dbol and test e cycle right after this 2 month cycle i got going now so stay with me guys ;) ..

Meals and food= went from 3 big meals to 4-6 small meals every 3-4 hours no cheat meals or junk food either. Upped the calories to alittle over 3,800

Last edited:
Back